Objective: Survive

Y/n P.O.V

A dull and dark morning rose up, with heavy rain striking at my windows. Letting out a sigh as I woke up, I threw the blanket off me and got out of bed, changing into my usual clothes. As soon as I changed, I left my bedroom and made my way downstairs. 

As I walked, I noticed there was barely any sound from downstairs, making me frown. No doubt Nier, Yonah, the twins and Kaine would need sleep, but I wasn't too certain about the other four. When I entered the living room, I was met with a dead silent room with everyone still wide awake, except... They seemed off. The only one who didn't seem any different was Yonah who was handing cups of water to everyone. 

Y/n: Uhh... What happened? 

Yonah: Oh! Morning mister! I'm... Not sure what happened. Big brother stopped me from seeing whatever was on the laptop. 

Y/n: The laptop? 

I turned to it and picked it up. 

A2: Did you know...?

Y/n: What? 

A2: Did. You. Know?

She gave me a dead stare, making my eyes widen at what they probably saw. This was not good... 

Opening the laptop, the first thing I saw was a particular website with a green background and rows of images and videos! Immediately, I shut it, nearly shitting myself at what I was probably in for now. 

Y/n: Uhhh... K-Kinda...? I-I mean, its not just your games and you guys that are seen in... that way. 

A2: I'll ask ONE more time. Did! You! Know?! 

She said, gritting her teeth and holding the handle of her blade. Gulping, I decided to be honest. If I lied, I'd probably be digging a much deeper hole for my grave. 

Y/n: Yes... Yes, I did know. I wanted to tell you, but with the whole idea of you guys being from a video game and brought into a world none of you know about, I thought you had enough on your minds. 

2b: ...

Kaine: Tell me, kid. Do you want to die quickly or slowly? 

She had pulled her blades out, ready to try and kill me. 

Y/n: H-Hey! Its not like I made all that crap!

Kaine: Then tell us who did! 

Y/n: Yeah, that's not exactly easy. Especially when all those kinds of "artists" are all worldwide. And I can't just have you guys killing people. 

Devola: Kaine, A2. Please. We shouldn't take this out on Y/n. 

Popola: He's not responsible for any of this. We should just take a step back and just talk this out. I'm sure we can figure this out if we just put our minds to it. 

Kaine: Screw that! 

She sliced at me, but I managed to back away just in time! 

Nier: Kaine, no! 

She tried to attack me again, but Nier got in the way and blocked her strike. 

Grimmwoire Weiss: Compose yourself foul-mouthed hussy! 

Kaine: Fuck off, book! 

Y/n: Damnit! That's enough! All of you! 

9s: A2, stop! 

Looking away from Kaine, I noticed A2 jump over Kaine and Nier, trying to get to me! I jumped to the side and backed away slowly from the long haired woman. She just dashed towards me, but to my surprise, she immediately turned around and blocked the Commander!