8. Misunderstood

Be sure you've read last chapter, "7. They both knew"

February 21, 2017

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

February 21, 2017

••••••

The throuple had finally made it to Amber Cove, Dominican Republic and had successfully completed the 40 minute hike to get to the waterfalls of damajagua—Kasim and Nala were clearly out of breath and out of shape compared to Zuri who hadn't so mu...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The throuple had finally made it to Amber Cove, Dominican Republic and had successfully completed the 40 minute hike to get to the waterfalls of damajagua—Kasim and Nala were clearly out of breath and out of shape compared to Zuri who hadn't so much as broke a sweat even with the hiking gear and swimming gear on. Nala and Kasim couldn't have prepared for what they had experienced— now that they were up there though? They gawked at the scenery. It was beautiful.

"We're supposed to just jump—-" Nala gasped when Zuri had ran full force and jumped over the edge and into the water, "pumpkin!" She peeked over and rolled her eyes when Zuri swam to the top of the water and waved them in to do the same.

Nala shook her head—she didn't know that when Zuri told her to take her wig off and go bare faced today that this was why. She was the only of the three that didn't know how to swim, she simply knew how to survive if anything was to go wrong but full on swim like Zuri and Kasim? She absolutely could not. She was all for sharing a special part of Zuri's life with her but she didn't see herself jumping that far into a deep body of water.

"Please sunshine? For mama?" Zuri called up to her—Nala'a eyes widened seeing a few people look around and hearing Kasim snicker behind her.

"Stop yelling," Nala's face heated up from slight embarrassment.

Zuri laughed and held her arms open wide, Nala peeked down again and backed up. Kasim wrapped his arms around her waist, "want me to jump in with you sweet baby?" he asked kissing her shoulder, making her face heat up again. However she let him hold her and kiss on her—the uneasy feeling soon going away about being around others and cuddled up.

She looked up to him and gave his lips a quick peck, Kasim raised his eyebrow. He wanted to tongue her down but he didn't want to push it—deciding to take what she had gave him. He was satisfied with holding her, kissing on her neck/shoulder and the little peck she did give him. It was clear that was trying to be more open, although they assured her that she didn't have too and they were fine with her the way she was. Nala just wanted to be more like them—watching them in public and interacting had always made her smile and she wished she could get over how she felt and engage with them more. Pecking his lips might have been baby steps to her but it was huge for Kasim.