Bio/Info

Authors note: (Hey guys this is my first time making a wattpad story so if it's bad I understand cuz it's my first time :). I wanted to start by making a monster hunter stories cuz we don't see those and I was think I should try it and I'm going from the game not the anime guys but hope y'all enjoy!)

Main character: Tamaki (which means "To fly; to soar.")

Personality: Free as the wind, extrovert, Brave, lively, kind, has a bit of an ego.

Height: 5,11( idk what there height is but lute is 13 and the average height is 165cm so just go with it)

He has black spiky hair, blue cyan eyes, treats new people as friends (except people he doesn't trust) and always has that playful type of look on his face

Friends:Cheval, Lilia, Navirou

Others: Dan, Chief Omna, Reverto, Simone, Avinia, Debli, and much more you will see in each chapter!

His Goal: To stop the black blight and to complete the monster and monstiepedia

Weapon of choice: is what y'all will decide, could be those four weapons from the game or could be others from other same type of games (like monster hunter world or smt)

Main monstie:is also for what you guys can decide :)

Author's note(Well that's all hope I didn't miss anything but  I will publish it and wait for response from the comments to answer the two questions above this note and as I said hope you guys enjoy this story as much as I do making it :3)

RIDE ON!