A Looming Nightmare...

Authors note: hey guys just a little heads up I'm going to put ratha as the monster we meet and the monstie we will have after will be something else that I will choose cuz I don't want to ask you guys questions so you will see but it's gonna a be a monster from another monster hunter game and I will try to make it a good monster which won't fly (since we get a flying monster when we make it to a new city) and I will make the team and try to add photos too so enjoy.

Lilia: It's the king of the skies...a Rathalos!

(You have heard of a rathalos before but never seen it in person.)

Tamaki: Wow that's amazing!

Cheval: we...we really hatched it!

Authors note( also some people who haven't played the Monster Hunter games this is what it looks like)

(Then unexpectedly the baby rathalos sended a gust of wind at you and your friends launching you back and jumping at you

(Then unexpectedly the baby rathalos sended a gust of wind at you and your friends launching you back and jumping at you.)

Tamaki: w-wah!

Cheval: wait! Tamaki!

(As you prepared for the worst you suddenly realize that your unharmed as the rathalos was just nuzzling you.)

Tamaki: huh?

Cheval: What's it doing?!

Lilia: Aww... Ratha thinks Tamaki is his parent. don't you, Ratha?

Tamaki: wait what? But I'm not a dad!

Cheval: Ratha?

Lilia: Right! Ratha the Rathalos!

Tamaki: Huh, well nice too meet you ratha! From this day forth, you will be my monstie bud!

(With a sign of approval Ratha rubbed his head on you getting happy looks from your friends.)

Cheval: well your gonna have to wait till your a rider to ride him Tamaki.

Tamaki: true, but it's gonna take forever!

Cheval: Also how are we gonna sneak him in?

Lilia: Oh... I didn't think about that. 

Tamaki: It will be fine it's not like we are gonna get yelled at.

(You all safely went back to return to Hakum village with your new monstie hoping nothing bad goes wrong)

(Hakum village)

Lilia: We're here!

Lilia: We're here!

(You turned around seeing ratha trying to fly but failing)

Lilia: Aww little baby still can't fly properly.

Tamaki: Well we just got to teach him how to fly!

Cheval: And he's pretty big for a baby don't y'a think?

Tamaki: I mean yea but I'm pretty sure he can still fly, rathalos has big wings I think to launch them up in the sky so we just gotta practice taking off from the ground ok bud?

(With a roar of approval from Ratha you gave a nice smile to show your appreciation that he agreed but then you hear footsteps coming your way but it's none other then Dan a grown rider from Hakum village.)

Dan: Hey you little brats!

Cheval: Uh oh...

Dan: You broke the rider's code and entered the forest? Punishments all around then!

Tamaki: Wait Dane we can explain-

Dan: Silence!

(And with that a quick hit to the head came from Dan.)

Tamaki: OW!

Lilia: wait whaaa!

Vlau: Your finally home cheval! I was so worried about you!

Cheval: Mom... I'm sorry

Vlau: You even caused trouble for Dan...go and apologize to chief Omna! You'll do that and then come straight back for dinner! I'll be waiting for you.

Dan: What would you have done if a fully grown rathalos showed up, hmm? Ahh just thinking about it sends a chill up my spine! You were in real danger!

Tamaki: S-sorry Dan...

Dan: Right, We're going to see chief Omna. You three, follow me!

(You all agreed and followed Dan to see the chief of the village.)

Chief Omna: Well, the children are safe and sound, there's no point in getting tightly wound. They'll have more then enough time, to reflect upon their heinous crime.

Author: a man of rhymes he is, don't you guys agree.

Dan: If you say so chief...

Chief Omna: I'll let you off on this occasion, though your actions were rather brazen. But if you breach the code again... we'll it's best I don't explain.

Cheval: Yes sir.

Lilia: Thank you, chief Omna!

Tamaki: Your the best!

Chief Omna: Ohoho ohoho! I think you already know! And yet I cannot help but nod... what has happened was rather odd!

Dan: Yes. No one's bonded with a monster without a kinship stone before...

Tamaki: Guess I'm just special Huh?

Dan: Don't get overconfident Tamaki!

Tamaki: Uh sorry.

Chief Omna: The kinship stone surely does its part, bonds rider to monster, heart to heart. The purity of a child's soul, resonates and makes them whole. Tamaki you have potential, to become a rider most influential.

Tamaki: Wow, thank you chief Omna!

Lilia: You've got potential! that's awesome!

Cheval: That's amazing, Tamaki...

Tamaki: Thanks guys!

Dan: Hey don't get ahead of yourself nor overconfident like I said before!

Cheval: Yes sir...

Tamaki: Yessir!

(But then the monster alarm goes off)

Cheval: Huh? The alarm... is it a monster?! Tamaki! we need to go!

Tamaki: Yea let's go!

Here is the video guys I recommend watching it plz and thank you so you understand what happened after this.

Tamaki: Cheval...I'm sorry

Cheval: Save your empty sorry's... I don't need it (walks off)

Tamaki: Wait! Cheval!

(You tried calling to your friend but it was already to late.)

Lilia: it's ok I'm sure he didn't mean to

Tamaki: ...yea.

(And that's it hope you guys enjoyed it, tmr I will try to make the next one and for our second monstie I will try to give a good land one to our protagonist for the plot of course cuz we learn how to fly in another chapter that will come. Have a good day/night! ;3.)

Next chapter: Navirou makes his appearance!

RIDE ON!