DEPARTURE!

Narrator's pov:

"The group returned back to the village but when they arrived, they saw worries on people's faces.

Alex: I wonder what's wrong?

Navirou: yea same, let's ask Dan!

Alex: Ok!

"Alex got off of Koyaku, which was staying at the gates."

Alex: Hey Dan!

Dan: Oh you two are back.

Navirou: Yea but what's got everyone's fur or hair standing on end?

Dan: Well the black blights getting worse here, and the people who go to get supplies can't make it past the forest.

Navirou: What!

Dan: Yea, so not cool. But leave that to us and go to chief Omna to report on your mission!

Navirou: Uh...ok

Alex: Yea.

"They left then and started to head to chief Omna to report of their mission."

Chief Omna: Welcome child, long time no see. I hear Dan has taught you a trick or three.

Alex: Pretty much. Nice to see you too sir.

Chief Omna: Ohoho, how the seasons have flown past...You've become a Rider so fast.

Alex: Yep

Navirou: Pawtner has become a professional Rider! Nya-ha!

Chief Omna:Indeed...Now young one, lend me your ear, black mist been seen close to here. And thus, we would like to know, is this the so-called black blight, or no? From this evil, nothing is spared. For every eventuality be prepared. Changes in nature may start small, but slowly grow to encompass all. Weather plant or stone, keep an eye out, for where the Blight has raised its snout.

Alex: ...yes sir

" the boys left, not knowing what to do but to ask around about the blight."

Navirou: Say sir, do you know anything about black mist?

Carefree Youth: YES. I was foraging out in Pondry Hills, and saw black clouds over whistill forest. It looked just like the stuff from before. I really hope it was something else...I ran back here as fast as I could. I even forgot the mushrooms I picked! I really hope this doesn't mean something bad is going to happen...

Alex: It's ok sir. As a rider for Hakum village we will deal with it.

"The man left still worried but a little bit relieved."

Navirou: Everybody seems worried... shouldn't we try and do something to help?

Alex: Well we have to try our best to make sure nothing bad happens to the village! We are Riders for crying out loud!

Dan: And just what are you two up to?

"Dan appears in their conversation looking irritated at Alex"

Alex: Oh uh Dan um...we were jus-

Dan: You may go into the forest, but you are NOT to enter the Forbidden land!

Navirou: But-

Dan: If this so-called black mist is actually the Black blight, then...There'll most likely be a blighted monster nearby too.

"After Dan said that Alex remembered the fight with that blighted Nargacuga that attacked his village and him while going to do the rite of kinship"

Dan: If we're unable to chase it away, disaster may once again fall upon the village. So. I shall be the one to go and investigate. You and sir fluffykins just wait here. Got it?! GOT IT?!