Authors notes

Hey guys I wanted to put some stuff about the main protagonist of this story and some more! So feel free if ya wanna read!

1. No this is not from the show this is from the game so the character isn't Lute nor will there be interactions with that character!

2. The party will not be overpowered monsters! Yes Koyaku seems overpowered but like, come on? Are these monsters gonna hurt him (the monsters that have been in the previous chapters.) but Blighted nargacuga (and more in future chapters) are strong so no he isn't gonna be all mighty and powerful nore will the party be with elder dragons, just normal monsters that I think suit the party. Balance and diverse but that doesn't mean he won't use monsters other than his party!

3. I will change his name as Tamaki really wasn't my brightest name so I will go with a normal name like Alex as to me it's more simple and it rings better! (If someone here is named Alex then "Hey look at that you're in my Story! :D") and for the girls who watch this y'all can change the gender if ya want k?

4. «spoiler warning! read if you must but skip if you don't want see » 

in the future book which will take place in monster hunter stories 2 where it won't connect to this book and the gender for the character will be a girl for a change! It will take a while but trust me I will make it!

5.No SHIPS! As much as maybe people want that I won't ship in this story! Sorry folks! VmV

Now since there is a mix message in the signs I use let me show you what they mean!

()=A person's thoughts/ conversation in combat 

""=Narrating

«»=combat commences 

*=an action is done by a character 

Now that's over with finally the main character and monster description to better understand what he looks like without his signature armor (that he wear's for now till he decides to wear the suit as he doesn't think he is worthy till the next chapter)

Main protagonists: 

Name: Alex

Appearance:

Age: 13

Height: 5,4 (163cm) average height for his age

Personality: Naive, brave, has some pride, caring, clumsy and supportive

Likes: his friends, his village, his monsties, wild monsters, nature, being free.

Dislikes: his enemies, people who treat monsters like tools or slaves, being trapped, people ruining nature. (He is a nature boi >:3)

Weapon of choice: longsword (maybe more....who knows :p)

Type: striker class known for his offensive approach with speed, strength, average intelligence, battle prowess and endurance (don't ask why I put this I just had too)

Now for his monsties so far on his adventures.

Cladomias/Koyaku (I chose Koyaku as it was its official name so was the other but I like Koyaku better)

Class: Brute wyvern

Titles: Disaster wyvern/Speed carnival/steam jet wyvern

Height: 12ft (365.76cm) (its original size is 1481.81cm/49ft to 2008.68 cm/66ft)

Personality: Aggressive, arrogant, a foodie, can be calm and kind...it's just that being kind is a rare occurrence from him.

Likes: food, laying around, not listening, destruction (ou all will see in future chapters, sometimes fights with strong monsters like him (it's why he doesn't join adventures before cuz the monsters other then blighted nargacuga is weak)

Dislikes: taking orders, being beaten in a fight, being chained

Signature kinship skill: blitz claw( charges to an enemy and uses its big claws to swipe four times and slams its head for a fifth attack)

Kinship attack: is a secret till the next chapter :p

Type.1: is a berserker, known for his rage, great speed, immense strength, endurance, stamina, intelligence and battle prowess.

That is all I need to put. I didn't put the other monsties as they aren't his main one's just side monsties but I will give a hint for the next one from the next region! It's a....BALLOON! >:3 that's all and if you can get what monster it would be from that region then good job! Have a goodnight/day everyone! And RIDE ON!