Making new friends!

Tamaki's pov

Tamaki:...huh where am I?

(I woke up in my room, I got up but not without the pain from my leg, god it still hurts.)

Tamaki: How did I get here?

Navirou: Huh wha Pawtner!

Navirou quickly rushed to my side he looked really relieved.

Navirou: Oh man are you ok? How are y'a feeling?

Tamaki: Better, what happened?

Navirou: Well...

« Flashbacks »

Narrator's pov:

Dan: The kid hasn't come back... and the sun is setting, hope he is doing well...

Lilia: Hey Dan is Tamaki going to be ok?

(Oh yea, Lilia and cheval are here too.)

Cheval: Lilia... I don't have time for this

Lilia: But cheval come on we gotta congratulate Tamaki on his success of being a rider! We did it for you!

Cheval: And I never asked you guys too.

Lilia: Come on cheval no need for attitude plus I'm surprised he didn't came back yet.

Lilia: Do...do you think he is in trouble?

Dan: ...I didn't want to think of that happening to him maybe I should go check just to make sure.

Dan: Ok I'm gonna go see if he is ok you guys go home.

Cheval: Whatever...

Lilia: Wait I want to come too! I need to see if he is ok.

Dan: No Lilia it might be too dangerous. I will go and tomorrow you will see him don't worry.

Lilia: Ok...huh wait is that?

(Lilia was pointing at something and that something was Tamaki and his monstie looks like he finally is riding it but wait... there bruised up.)

Navirou: Guys watch out!

No one's pov 

(Koyaku almost ran over Dan, Lilia, and Cheval but they got out of the way in time but only to see Koyaku collapse to the ground and Tamaki falling off.)

Lilia: Hey what happened Tamaki!

Navirou: Dan!

Dan: Oi! What happened to him!

Navirou: ...we ran into the blighted nargacuga...

(Everyone was shocked)

Navirou: They both were fighting it off Koyaku is very injured and tired while Pawtner got a bruise on his head and getting pierce by the Nargacuga's spikes!

Dan: We need to get him to his house and treat his wounds... 

Lilia: Dan will Tamaki be ok?

Dan: He will be fine, he just suffered some minor damage, that all.

(Cheval was quiet he didn't know what to say how did he survive? How was he able to fight back with the fear of what happened before? Cheval was still afraid of the nargacuga after what happened years ago and Tamaki was too. Is Tamaki stronger then him? No he won't allow that he has to be stronger to destroy every monster infected with the black blight. With a fit of rage he walked off.)