ROOKIES PATH TO GREATNESS!

Tamaki: It's a velocidrome!

(After conquering your first den you hatched a velocidrome from the egg you got from it!)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(After conquering your first den you hatched a velocidrome from the egg you got from it!)

Navirou: It's so cute!

Dan: AWESOME! Your new Monstie hatched! Keep it up and partner up with more and more monsties!

Tamaki: Got it! 

Navirou: Hey pawtner! Remember when we go to a den let me sniff the eggs as your amazing nyavigator knows what's best!

Tamaki: Sure you do.

Dan: Oh right...Chief Omna told me he has something to tell y'a kiddo... Go up and see him. (Oh god more poems😭)

Tamaki: Ok Dan!

(You went to chief Omna's place while your new monstie followed you.)

Tamaki: Hello chief I heard you wanted to talk with me?

Chief Omna: O, Tamaki, sharp as a knife, you've adapted well to the rider life. The time has come to share with you, news that's bleak, but sadly true.

Tamaki: Oh, what are you talking about?

Chief Omna: I'm talking of the fell Black Blight, a spreading darkness, endless night.

Navirou: Nya! I know, it's that black stuff that was all over that Nargacuga!

Chief Omna: You've got it right, it's sad you know, it's been around since long ago. The Black Blight's goal is to infest, spreading o'er monsters like a pest.

Navirou: W...What exactly is it...?

Chief Omna: It is a naturel phenomenon, although it's one we wish were gone. It comes and goes much like the breeze, but this does more than shake the trees. This time though, I'm filled with dread, by the black blight's incessant spread.

Navirou: Incessant spread...?

Chief Omna: Eternal night, endless gloom... This world could even meet its doom.

Tamaki: W...What?!

Chief Omna: All's not lost, no need to mope, we've still a chance, there is still hope. The Kinship stone commands the might, to purify this foul Black blight. 

Tamaki: But how?

Chief Omna: First the kinship Stone you hold, must be filled with a power untold. What you can do, though the ask is steep, is forge bonds with your Monsties deep. As these bonds deepen by the hour, your Kinship Stone will grow in power. 

Tamaki: I got it.

Chief Omna: I shall remain in watchful care, of the Black Blight, so don't despair. If there should happen anything new, I'll get a message straight to you. 

Tamaki: Ok!

Chief Omna: Now young one your training awaits, so go, head to the village gates.

Tamaki: Yes sir!

A monster rider story!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें