Navirou makes his appearance!

Authors note( sorry it's been a while I was taking a little break and thinking what monstie you should get but it's good, im just gonna give a hint that your monstie is a type of brute wyvern and for the og monster hunter fans this monster is from monster hunter online but you will see in this chapter so enjoy!)

1 year later after the events from last chapter...

Tamaki pov:

It's been a year since the nargacuga's attack. Hakum village is slowly but surely rebuilding back to its former glory. Today is the day of the rite of kinship! It's the final step to becoming a rider, Lilia decided to not join tho but me and cheval will become riders still but speaking of them I should go look for them!

No one's pov

(Walking around the village you found Lilia buying items at the merchant store.)

Lilia: ah, Tamaki, How are you!

Tamaki: I'm doing well Lilia I'm very excited as it's finally the day of the rite of kinship!

Lilia: At last, Tamaki... You finally get to become a Rider! Your lifelong dream is coming true!

Tamaki: Yea it is but it's sad we can't leave to the outside world due to the riders code...as It was my goal to discover every monster and hatch every monstie.

Lilia: It's ok but hey you're going to do the rite of kinship and become a true rider, right? I still don't know what I want to do... I don't really want to be a rider... There must be something only I can do!

Tamaki: Just follow your heart Lilia just do the stuff you love to do.

Lilia: Ok then I'm gonna give it a bit more thought.

Tamaki: Great! And Yea I'm going to the rite of kinship but I just need to get a few things.

(While you were still chatting your red headed friend has arrived.)

Lilia: Oh! Cheval!

Cheval:...

Tamaki: Hey cheval how are you doing?

Cheval: ...

Tamaki: (...Did I say something wrong.)

Lilia: Congratulations Cheval! With your Kinship stone on your hand, you look like a real Rider now!

Cheval: ...

Lilia: Tamaki is about to undergo the Rite of kinship now!

Tamaki: Oh uh yea I am!

Lilia: Say, what do you do to forge a bond? Won't you tell us?

Cheval: ...bonds... I don't believe in them anymore.

(And with that cheval left.)

Lilia: Cheval, wait! I wanted us all to celebrate you guys becoming Riders together... We haven't talked much since the incident a year ago...if one of us is missing, it'll feel weird... C'mon, it's got to be all of us together!

Tamaki: Yea it will feel weird but He's been having a rough time Lilia, losing his mother to the nargacuga...

Lilia: He's being so cold... Well, Tamaki, time to go. Chief Omna is waiting for you in the hall of Rites! You're going to be a fantastic rider!

Tamaki: Ok thank you Lilia, see y'a later.

Lilia: Yea I'll be with you every step of the way!

(And with that your friend left you while you went home to get ready for the rite of kinship!)