four of six meet

For miles around, the only sound that echoed through the air was the deafening roar of Vah Medoh as it soared high in the sky. The sight of the Divine Beast was magnificent and intimidating, especially with Rivali in hot pursuit, attempting to gain control of his beloved Beast. However, the Beast seemed to have a mind of its own, flying further and faster than ever before, even crossing the Hebra Mountains and venturing north to the north Crest.

Rivali was understandably worried, mainly since the Divine Beast had made several attempts to shoot him down in the past. However, it had missed by a considerable margin. This led him to believe whoever was piloting the Beast did not intend to hurt him but didn't want him anywhere near. As he flew beneath the Beast, it taunted him from above, causing Rivali to glare in frustration. His wings were beginning to tire, and the other Rito Warriors had already returned home while he stubbornly persisted.

Days had passed since the Divine Beast began wreaking havoc, and the Rito were forced to stay indoors for their safety, with only the warriors allowed to venture out. The situation had grown dire, and Rivali knew he had to gain control of the Beast soon before it caused any more damage.

On a peculiar afternoon, Medoh returned to the village unexpectedly. Rivali, who controlled the Divine Beast, was surprised to find that it acted like no one else had ever controlled it. Suspicious of the situation, Rivali investigated the Divine Beast and found that the controls had been tampered with. He scoured every inch of the ship but couldn't find evidence of the culprit's presence.

As he had been outside the village before the incident, Rivali was sure that no Rito had entered or exited the town. Furthermore, this was the first race allowed to be near the ground where the Divine Beast was perched. Despite his efforts, Rivali could not gather conclusive evidence about the perpetrator.

Acknowledging that he couldn't solve the issue alone, Rivali decided to wait for the princess to arrive. Despite his frustration, he didn't want to risk damaging the Divine Beast further. While waiting, he informed the warriors to avoid the Divine Beast to prevent further damage.

As he approached the village, Rivali noticed a young Rito he had been searching for. He called out to the child, but the Rito fled immediately, flapping his wings and flying away. Concerned about the child's behavior, Rivali chased after him. However, the young Rito was much faster than he had anticipated. Rivali almost lost sight of him twice but eventually found the child heading towards Kalami Bridge.

As Rivali was about to capture the child, Medoh's roar caught his attention. Rivali turned to face his Divine Beast, only to find it landing before him, blocking his path to the child.

Revali's frustration boiled over as he cursed under his breath, his eyes scanning the area frantically. The child he had been tasked with watching over was nowhere to be found. He had scoured the entire trail leading up to Piper Ridge, but it was as if the young Rito had vanished without a trace.

Turning his gaze to his Divine Beast, who stood firmly in his path, Revali felt a surge of irritation. Why had his loyal companion interfered with such a trivial matter? He had not even given it the order to do so. The thought of his Divine Beast acting on its own accord made him seethe with anger.

With a sharp command, he ordered the Divine Beast to return to its perch, where he would deal with it later. The Beast obeyed without question, as it always did, which only fueled Revali's annoyance.

He took to the skies, his mind racing with plans to inform the princess of the malfunctioning Divine Beast. But little did he know that a young Rito, who had been chased by the champion before, was beyond the distance over the edge of Kalami Bridge. He could only watch in relief as Revali flew away, his heart racing with fear and adrenaline.