Light 1

The rhythmic clapping of powerful horse hooves resonated through the Tanagar Canyon, accompanied by the heavy panting of a mighty steed. As they galloped through the arid landscape, a thick cloud of sand billowed in their wake, swiftly enveloping and obscuring them from view.

Riju sat at the back of the black horse, feeling the warmth of its body against her skin. The horse had saved them from the Yiga's attack and was carrying them safely. Tulin flew ahead, his wings flapping gracefully as he guided the horse toward their destination. The horse seemed to know the way instinctively as if it had made this journey many times before.

But as the night began to fall, exhaustion set in. They had been running for hours, and none of them had slept since the attack. Riju's eyes grew heavy, and she leaned against the horse's back, feeling its steady breathing beneath her. She knew they had to keep moving, but the thought of sleep was almost too tempting to resist.

The black horse had galloped down the path of the snow-covered South Tabantha field, leaving the Yiga clan members behind during a blizzard and the town they had passed. As they continued their journey, they suddenly found themselves at the entrance of Rito Village, having traveled farther than they had realized. The determined horse turned around and followed the path to the Tabantha Great Bridge before veering towards Gisa Crater and around the Rayne Highlands, finally arriving at the canyon's entrance. Despite the long and arduous journey, they were now very close to The Hideout, or at least near it.

Riju gazed at the entrance of the Forgotten Temple with a sense of pride as she spoke to Link's trusted stallion, Diablo. "That's a good stallion, Diablo," she said, patting his neck affectionately. "Link trained you well."

Tulin, flying overhead, landed on the horse's saddle with a thud. "You're telling me," he grumbled. "The damned Yiga Clan always pops up where they aren't wanted."

Riju dismounted from Diablo and reached into her satchel, pulling out some juicy apples she had gathered earlier. She fed them to Diablo, who eagerly munched on them, his eyes closing in pleasure. Riju also gave him water from her canteen, which he drank gratefully.

Riju sighed in relief as she spoke, "I'm just glad you didn't have to deal with them on a daily basis like I did." She rolled her eyes, clearly frustrated by the memory. "But normally, they aren't that difficult to defeat... there was just something different about that blade master," she said, lost in thought as she finished giving the horse its last snack.

Tulin listened intently, curious about what made this particular enemy so formidable. "I overheard some of the members call him by name. I think it was something like Sooga," he said, trying to recall the details. He dismounted his horse and landed gracefully beside Riju.

With one final Pat to the horse, the horse started to walk away in the direction it had come in. Both being grateful, they both said their goodbyes to the horse with a couple more pets and well wishes for the horse to get wherever it was headed.

Tulin and Riju made their way towards the Forgotten Temple, with Tulin lending a helping hand to Riju by carrying her up to the leading platform. As they stepped inside, they were greeted by numerous Fallen pillars, remnants of a once-great civilization. They carefully navigated their way around the towering mother goddess statue, its intricate details still visible despite timePassagely; they entered through a hidden Passage, the darkness enveloping them as they walked through the tunnel. Then, Riju spoke, sharing her knowledge about the members and their practices. She confirmed that she had never heard them call out each other by name during battles, nor had she encountered such a practice.

As Riju and Tulin walked towards Yunobo, they noticed him carefully cleaning and watering the first Queen's grave. The flowers around the grave looked healthy and friendly, and Yunobo ensured they stayed that way. Riju and Tulin asked him to go to the map room where Link and Sidon were waiting for him. Yunobo was confused and followed them with a worried expression as he noticed the many cuts and bruises they had on them, along with how tired they looked.