Tear for a tear 2

Mipha waited outside the Zora domain for three long, unbearable, difficult weeks. Everyone knew Sidon would most likely return to his own time by this point. If he was ever brought back forcefully, he would just run away again to go explore wherever he went to explore. However, he had never been gone for more than a week before. It had been four months since this started, and Mipha had reached her breaking point.

She had been searching for hours, hoping to glimpse her brother near the entrance of the Zora domain where she had last seen him. She had looked for many more hours, and her anxiety had grown so that she felt uneasy. She felt no relief when a Rito appeared out of nowhere to deliver a letter from the princess, but even then, she begged him to search the skies for her lost brother. Despite her best efforts, no one had seen him, and she was left with a heavy heart.

The Rito searched for a few hours and returned with the sad news that he couldn't find the young prince. He even offered to bring more Rito to help with the search, but the king declined, saying that this was a matter for the Zora to handle and that he should be turned away.

After calming down, she opened the letter to find the contents surprising. The letter revealed that the culprit behind the chaos among the scientists near the capital city had been identified. This individual had been using her friend Link's name in vain and had introduced themselves to her colleague, Revali. Additionally, she learned that a vessel was hovering above Rito village, and a team had investigated it but returned empty-handed. The letter requested her help identifying the type of vessel using sketches of the Rito warriors to determine whether it posed a threat to the Kingdom.

She was shocked when she discovered the existence of hidden rooms inside the Divine Beasts through the letter. She found this aspect intriguing, especially because her fellow champion Revali had uncovered much of his history in his Divine Beast, which was previously unknown to him.

Upon receiving the message, she instantly replied to inform Zelda that she would visit the castle grounds after the upcoming blood moon as soon as possible. She was concerned about the potential danger during the blood moon and didn't want to risk getting caught in the middle. In her response, she also mentioned her intention to investigate her Divine Beast thoroughly for any valuable information, similar to Revali.

She then dispatched one of her messenger people to deliver the note to castle town while she went to look for her brother once more before leaving. However, despite her best efforts, she couldn't find her brother and returned empty-handed.

Afterward, she informed her father of the situation and her plan to research her Divine Beast. She assured him she would be available if needed. She asked him to contact her immediately if her brother was found or if there were any new developments. Her father agreed to her plan and asked her to update him on her progress.

As she nodded, she made her way out of the castle, her steps deliberate as she headed straight for the East Reservoir Lake. The sun shone brightly, glowing warmly on everything around her.

As she approached the Lake, she paused momentarily to look at her Divine Beast, perched high on a mountaintop. It was a magnificent sight, a marvel of ancient technology handed down through generations. She flung herself into the water without further ado and quickly swam towards her destination.

Once inside the Divine Beast, she activated her Sheikah Slate, a device always at her side. She then followed the detailed instructions outlined in the letter she had received from Zelda. The letter was a collaborative effort written by Zelda and the scientists accompanying her.

Using her Sheikah Slate, she delved deep into the Divine Beast's command history. Surprisingly, she discovered that someone had recently activated the ancient technology and gone through its functions. She had not noticed anything amiss before, and the thought of someone meddling with her Divine Beast made her uneasy.