Untitled Part 13

Finally, after almost a month, I'm so sorry. Here's an update...Anyway, I wanted to give you some information about my insight in this chapter. First of all, I like to make my characters more human than most other stories I write, and I did do that with some of the characters here, precisely one you'll see by the end of it who I'm talking about.Hopefully, you guys like this chapter. I enjoyed making this one, and I'm sorry it took so long. I was trying to figure everything out and replaying the game to get my story straight.But please leave a review at the end of the book so that I know that you guys are still reading it. It motivates me to update more, so if you guys would please let me know if you enjoyed this chapter and want to see something similar or different or if there is something you want me to add or take away from.

------

The eerie screams and shouts echoed in the air, emanating from the depths of the Forgotten Temple. Inside the Temple, three friends were gathered anxiously in the meeting room of the Hidden Room. The Hidden Room was cleverly concealed behind the majestic goddess statue that stood tall in the middle of the room.

As Link and Riju arrived at the Hidden Room, they were injured and unable to stand after their intense battle in the Lightning Temple. Sidon, the kind-hearted and skillful healer, immediately rushed to their aid. Using his powerful magic, he tended to Link's wounds, applying his healing touch to soothe the pain.

However, despite Sidon's best efforts, Link's injuries proved too much to bear, and he was forced to retire to the medical bed. The bed was located in the corner of the room, and it was equipped with all the necessary medical supplies to care for the wounded.

As Link lay there, Tulin, one of the three friends, felt guilty and distraught after learning that some of Link's injuries had been sustained in Rito Village. He had failed to notice this earlier, and now he felt responsible for not taking better care of his friend. Tulin's heart was heavy with remorse as he watched over Link, hoping he would recover soon.

Sidon was feeling a mix of emotions towards Link. He was concerned about Link's well-being and annoyed that Link had not come to them when he got hurt. Sidon was particularly disappointed because he thought Link would feel more comfortable opening up to them, especially since they had been through so much together.

Sidon's mood took a turn for the worse when he found out from Riju that Link was feeling alone and exhausted from fighting the same battle repeatedly. Sidon felt guilty for not being there for Link when he needed him the most and ashamed for not checking up on him sooner.

As Sidon tried to heal Link, he couldn't ignore that Link was in excruciating pain. Link lay on the makeshift bed, writhing in agony as Sidon's magic worked to repair his broken bones and sprained muscles. Despite his pain, Link couldn't stop thinking about how his actions had affected his friends, especially after what had happened in the Temple of Lightning when Urbosa questioned them. He felt remorseful for his mistakes and wished to turn back time and do things differently.

----

Link stood nervously before Urbosa, the towering Gerudo leader, with Riju beside him. "It's a lot to explain, so I think it would be better if you just sat down," he suggested, trying to ease the tension in the room. However, Urbosa's piercing gaze clarified that sitting down was not an option. She declined with a menacing glare, her posture intimidatingly close to Link's.

Despite the tension, Link needed to reveal the Truth he and Riju had uncovered about the past. "We know the truth of what happened long ago," he admitted, glancing at Riju, who gave him a warning look, but he continued speaking. He looked back at Urbosa, trying to read her reaction, but her expression remained stoic and unyielding.