Zora and Cave 1

In the grand throne room of the Zora castle, a heated atmosphere prevailed as everyone seemed engrossed in selling and bargaining. Amidst the chaos stood Mipha, the Champion, silently observing the scene along with Princess Zelda, her father, and his trusted advisors. As they watched, their attention was drawn towards Sidon, who was struggling to maintain his composure.

Since Mipha left the castle three months ago, Sidon had eagerly awaited her return. When she finally came back, his joy knew no bounds. However, as they entered the throne room to meet her father and explain what had happened during their absence, their focus shifted to Sidon and his unusual Behavior. Mipha and the others probed him with questions about his new friend, but Sidon remained silent, lost in thought.

Mipha asked Sidon a question that had been on her mind for a while. "Where do you go whenever you disappear? Is it with your friend?"

Sidon, known for his charming personality, blushed and replied, "I just went to visit my friend." As he played with his hands, everyone present, including the Champions and Zelda, found him adorable.

Curious, Mipha probed further and asked, "Have you been to visit him recently?" Sidon hesitated momentarily before shaking his head, indicating he hadn't seen his friend.

Sidon spoke in a quiet tone, his eyes locked on his sister. "I haven't seen him at home lately, and he always tells me not to go there when he's not around," he revealed. He hoped to keep this information private, as he had yet to check all the Champions.

Mipha's curiosity was piqued, and she asked, "Where does your friend live? I assume he lives nearby." Sidon remained silent, refusing to answer any more questions. He didn't know how to respond, as his friend had explicitly instructed him never to reveal his exact location. This was especially true since the surprise was for Mipha and their father.

Unperturbed, Mipha pressed on, "Well, if you can't answer that, can you tell me if he's a Zora, a Hylian, or maybe another race?" Sidon remained silent once again, his focus solely on his sister. He couldn't reveal much but didn't want to lie to her.

As the Champions gathered, Sidon turned his attention towards them, finally getting to look at each of them. His gaze was drawn towards Link, who was worried, indicating he was concerned about something. Sidon's curiosity was piqued, and he tried to assess whether anything suspicious was happening.

As Sidon continued to observe the group, a sudden realization struck him, and he turned to face Link with a bright smile. It was the first time Sidon had officially met Link, and he couldn't help but feel delighted at the opportunity to make his acquaintance finally. He raised his hand and waved at Link, causing everyone around him to stare at him with concern.

Zelda also noticed Sidon's action and tried to read into it. She knew that Link and Mipha had been friends since childhood, but Sidon had never met Link since he was born when Link joined the Royal Knights. She wondered if this was a coincidence or if there was something more to it.

Meanwhile, Mipha looked worried. She had noticed her brother's sudden change in Behavior and was curious to know what was happening. The atmosphere was tense, and everyone was waiting for someone to break the silence.

Sidon, a shy boy from the Zora, had always been reserved and kept to himself. However, when he saw Link for the first time, he was filled with uncharacteristic joy and excitement. Link and his companions had barely been introduced to Sidon, but the Zora boy seemed to recognize Link immediately despite having never met him.

As Sidon approached Link, he surprised everyone by wrapping his arms around Link's leg in a small hug. The gesture stunned and confused everyone, including Mipha, Sidon's sister, and their father, the king of the Zoras. They had never seen this side of Sidon before and couldn't understand why he was so taken with Link.