Meeting 3

The sun shone brightly in the sky, casting a warm glow over the bustling streets of Castle Town. People of all ages and races hurried along the cobbled streets, each carrying out their daily routines in preparation for an eagerly awaited festival. The festival was being held to celebrate the upcoming meeting of different races from all over the Kingdom, and the excitement in the air was palpable.

Despite the festive mood, an underlying sense of tension could be felt among the Hyrulian people. They had always been proud of their heritage and were not particularly fond of the other races. It was challenging for them to put on a facade of friendliness with the other races, and it showed in their interactions. Nevertheless, they knew this was an important event, and they had to put their differences aside for the sake of the Kingdom.

As the sun rose higher in the sky and the day progressed, the civilians worked tirelessly to set up numerous stands. However, their enthusiasm seemed to wane as the task went on. They didn't seem to have any excitement or energy and instead appeared more annoyed as they cleaned the streets and transformed the once-ordinary roads into a small market with various stands. Despite this, they worked diligently, trimming several plants and decorating every corner of every road, adhering to the Royal Family's request.

After many hours of hard work, the market was finally ready. The children and teenagers were excited to explore the various stands from different regions of Hyrule. They were fascinated by the other items on display, from handmade crafts to exotic foods. They spent hours wandering around and enjoying the festive atmosphere.

However, the joyous mood was short-lived. A horn was suddenly blown, signaling the arrival of a guest who was to attend the Castle. The crowd quickly dispersed, making way for the first guest to enter through the gates of Castle Town. To their utter dismay, the sight that greeted them was a cause for disgust and anguish.

As the first group arrived, the Gorons made their presence known with their towering stature. They strolled down the streets, occupying most of the space, and emanated a cheerful attitude that belied the stares of the townsfolk. Their broad shoulders and muscular frames gave them a formidable appearance, but they walked gently, conveying a sense of calm. Despite the obvious discomfort of the onlookers, the Gorons paid no attention to their stares and continued on their way.

Daruk, a respected Goron warrior, led the pack and guided his comrades through the winding streets of the castle town. They approached Central Square, pausing momentarily to take in their surroundings. The square was bustling with activity, and the air was filled with the sounds of people going about their daily business.

After a brief rest, the Gorons continued their journey and crossed the castle moat bridge, which led them to the first Gatehouse of Hyrule Castle. The Gatehouse was an imposing structure with thick stone walls and a towering gate that barred entry to all but the most trusted visitors. The Gorons confidently approached the gate, knowing they had an important role to play in the events unfolding.

The guard approached Daruk, the Champion, and informed him that the meeting was scheduled for seven days. He then led Daruk through the first Gatehouse and onto the second one. Daruk was carrying a massive trunk filled with valuable information he had gathered about various things he had discovered in his Divine Beast. However, the security check was thorough, and even his trunk had to be thoroughly searched before he could proceed through the second Gate House.

After the search was completed, the guard escorted Daruk towards the Castle. The journey was long and tiring, and Daruk was glad when they finally arrived. The guard then led Daruk to his private room, where he would stay for the next week. Daruk was impressed by the room's grandeur and felt honored to stay in such a place.