Untitled Part 16

Before you read the story, please give me a moment and read this portion right here.I dedicated a lot of time to this chapter, and I would really appreciate it if you guys would leave a comment or two stating how you enjoyed the story or at least this chapter or at least tell me what I could have changed to make it better for you in case you didn't like it.This chapter took a lot of time and effort to get it done right, and I would really appreciate it if you guys would leave a comment and just know that even though I do not comment back to some of you guys, I read all the words.Another thing that I want to make you aware of in case you guys want to follow throughout the game is that I use locations from the game and even the Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom maps in creating the story.I know I don't have to put a lot of work into it because, at the end of the day, it's just a story, but for me, it is more than that, and I want to make sure you guys are happy with the end product of the story. 

Link had been standing guard outside the door to Princess Zelda's room for what felt like an eternity. He had been there for two hours, his eyes never leaving the hallway, his ears straining for the slightest sound that might indicate trouble.

Every night, he performed this duty diligently, knowing that the Princess's safety was in his hands. And yet, as usual, nothing had happened. He remained at his post, his sword clasped tightly in his hand, his eyes flicking up and down the dimly lit corridor.

Just when he thought this night would be like all the others, a deafening bang echoed through the hall. Link whirled around, his sword raised in a defensive stance. He saw with a shock that the door to the Princess's room had been flung open with a force that suggested something terrible had happened.

For a moment, he hesitated, unsure of what to do. Then he stepped forward, eyes scanning the room for any signs of danger. But to his surprise, he saw only Zelda standing in the doorway with a look of terror etched on her face. His heart pounding, Link lowered his sword and stepped toward her, ready to protect her if needed. But before he could speak, she darted past him.

Zelda's heart raced as she charged towards her Father's room, dodging past the guards stationed outside. Link, who had been trailing behind her after giving her a start, remained outside the room while the guards held the door open, unsure of what to do with the Princess, who had barged in unannounced. However, before they could react or take any action, Zelda began to shout at her Father, her voice echoing off the walls.

"Father, father!" she cried out, her voice shaking with fear and worry. "Father, you must awaken!" she repeated, her voice growing louder as she frantically shook her Father, who lay motionless on the bed.

"What is the meaning of this, Zelda?" the King bellowed, his eyes snapping open in anger as Zelda's shaking jolted him awake. He glared at her, his face contorted with rage, as Zelda stood before him, her eyes wide with so much emotion.

The guards stationed outside the King's quarters were caught off guard by the commotion that had erupted inside. Link, the vigilant hero, immediately sensed something was amiss and hurried to investigate, followed closely by the Champions, who had been awoken by the mai and guards rushing to the scene.

Princess Zelda seemed visibly shaken and struggled to articulate the words in her mind. Her Father, the King, responded with a heated glare, adding to her distress. But as Zelda tried to speak again, the King's expression softened, and she managed to blurt out the words: "They have granted me a vision."