It's Hurt, Isn't? - 1 (Yeonji)🔞

- Fall, 2015

"Do you think she won't figure it out?"

"What?"

"That we've been doing this behind her back. Aren't you her bestfriend, Karina?"

Karina rolled her eyes quietly so that Yeonjun won't see her real expression. She still hid her true face behind him, she still played as an innocent bitch. Karina made a circle with her pretty finger around Yeonjun's nipple. She pouted her mouth showing that she was a damn innocent girl who's playing victim here.

"Didn't I tell you that Yeji leapt the chance firstly when I told her that I was going to confess my feeling to you. She confessed to you behind my back and you guys going out. Now when she already got you, she's two timing you with Hyunjin!"

Hearing Hyunjin's name just boiled Yeonjun's emotion. He accidentally grabbed Karina's hip hardly which made the girl screamed.

"What was that?!"Karina glared at Yeonjun in her surprise.

"I'm sorry. You bought that jerk's name and I hate that so much,"Yeonjun pushed Karina's body away from him but Karina quickly cupped Yeonjun's face and pecked his lips.

"Yeah I also hate it that she hurt you. Let's just forget those betrayers, let's just have fun for a while,"Karina planted thousands kisses on Yeonjun's face, jaw, chest and torso. Yeonjun smirked and sighed by Karina's stimulations. The fuck with this relationshit he has with that cheater. Although he accidentally slept with Karina at first under the alcohol effect, but later he has been doing this with Karina to forget his jealousy towards Yeji and Hyunjin's closeness.

'She cheated on me first, it's not my fault if I also slept with another girl,'

"Hmmm...Yeonjun?"Karina asked while stroking Yeonjun's shaft before put it inside her hole.

"Hmmm?"Yeonjun held his breath, enjoying Karina's play.

"Why don't you broke up with her instead of worrying she will figure out our affair?"Karina's slender finger caressed Yeonjun's erected junior, while Yeonjun started to rubbed Karina's womanhood.

"Isn't that pretty clear?"Yeonjun licked Karina's ear sensually.

"Because I need her to get me into his father's company,"

Isn't It Hurt?

- Winter, 2015 – Yeonjun's POV-

"Everybody move out! Don't block the way! Ambulance is going to be here in a second!"

"Hey you! Don't take a picture! What are you thinking about taking a picture of Chairman's daughter!"

"What the hell are these teachers do? Letting Young Lady to be like this?! This school is going to be sued!"

"I'm sorry Mr. Lee but the paramedics are already here,"

I can't believe that I still have my senses because what I see and what I hear are surrealism. I want to believe that my eyes are just seeing false things. I don't know whether I can still hearing things right because everyone are making a fuss and those men with black shades are snapping at the students and teachers.

Where here I am, still standing where she was standing just a couple minutes ago. I can't move my body, I feel like I can't breathe. I know that those body guards are catching me and polices are coming. But I don't care. I really don't care. I really want to believe that this is just a nightmare.