On Your Knees (2Hwang)

⚠️Don't be a silent ready please⚠️

The sound of body slamming the old lockers of the abandoned gym echoing the whole building. Hard pants soft sobs could be heard vividly followed by audible moans. His moans. I'm almost disgusted.

His hand rubbing my pants, then it slipped inside, the rubs became harshed and I can let another sob. His other hand while holding my body from behind, grabbing my tit and squeezing it like his life is depended on it. I couldn't help to cover my mouth with my right hand, I almost scream.

It's painful.

This all because of that old bastard.

*flashback a week ago*

"Yeji, we have something important to talk to you,"the so called father of mine, actually he's my foster father called me that evening.

"Yes Dad?"I asked innocently.

"We have important appointment arranged for you. They're Hwang family, the one who owns Emperor Corp. You have to marry his son,"

"No...way...,"I closed my mouth with disbelief. I don't like arranged marriage.

But I can't do anything. I'm a foster kid of this family, Kim family. I'm abandoned by my own parents and got admitted in orphanage, this family took me to a better life but the father is kinda so strict. I live like a doll. And now they make arrangement marriage for me...ok my life is officially not mine.

That day when I met the Hwang family, I can't believe my eyes. Sitting there was the famous playboy of my school, Hwang Hyunjin. Why must him? Why God seems like cursing my life? As if I can't get away from a player. I just got dumped by my boyfriend, Yeonjun because of a hoe but now I must marry the biggest player of the world.

"So you're Kim Yeji...I know about you, the top notch student of our school. Nice to meet you officially Yeji. You know what? I can't say no to my parents, I bet you too. But one thing you should know, I can't live with just a girl. So you can't monitor my life and don't make a fuss when I date another girl,"he told me the day after the meeting.

*end of flashback*

I don't care with him. I really don't care.

My heart is still belong to Yeonjun and is still shattering in pieces. So I don't fckin care when he holds Karina's hand, or kisses Heejin cheek or even 'eats' Wonyoung's face in front of my eyes. I don't feel hurt at all. But him to do this nasty things to me, he literally kills me twice.

"Hyunjin...stophhh...,"I sobbed when he insterted his fingers onto my hole.

Why I can't fight back? I know I can fight back but I won't get away from him, literally for the rest of my life. So why should I fight back?

"Shut up you gotta enjoy things, good girl...,"he whispered. I got goosebumps when his tongue licked my earlobe and played with it.

"You know what you got nice pussy, it's tight and juicy. I can't wait to see the pussy,"he turned my body around and tossed me to the matrass. He licked his lips when he saw me fall to the matrass with my skirt pulled up and showed my undies.

"Hyunjin, this is not what it should be...you...you can do this when we got married,"I let out tears fall to my cheeks and I can tasted the salty taste when it arrived at my lips.

"Do you really think we can get married?"Hyunjin pinned my wrists on the matrass. He hovered on top of my body with his lustful eyes examining my face.

"What do you mean?"