Sunbae (KaiJi)

- Please respect author work with click vote and drop your comments. Thank you ^^ -

especially for my beloved reader, @haramdokgo ...

"I swear you will never get her attention even just a bit!"Jeonjun was laughing so loud, followed by the other boys while the half-American boy just smiled shyly getting teased by his friends.

"I know don't tease me you hoe,"he threw the crumbled paper to Yeonjun, the bigger guy dodged perfectly.

"She's out of your league Kai. Although you're handsome but her taste is in another level,"Beomgyu added.

"Yeah yeah! You know that Jungkook sunbaenim tried to court her since the first grade but she's still single until now? She's too focused with student council things,"Yeonjun ruffled Huening Kai's hair. Huening Kai pouted his mouth, definitely irritated by getting teased like this. Well, the perk of being the youngest.

"Oh she's student council vice president right?! Why don't you ask Soobin for a help?"Taehyun gave an idea out of blue.

"Like what?"Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah...like making Yeji look at our Kai even just a strand of his hair. Hahahaahaha!!"

***

Yeah people can tease him as much as they want but God knows the way to make the school's it girl look at him.

"Are you alright?!!"Huening Kai ran as fast as he can when he saw a girl tripped by her own feet and fell. He grabbed her shoulders to help her but he just realized once his heart skipped a beat that the one he helps is no other than the dream girl...

"Sunbaenim...,"

"Sunbaenim? Ah just call me noona...or Yeji,"the girl stood up while cleaning the dirt then extended her hand to shake hands with the whipped Huening Kai.

"Hello?"she titled her head when Huening Kai was still in his own world.

"Earth to???"

"Ah uh! Yeah...I'm sorry noona...,"he scratched his not itchy head.

"Are you first grade?"she asked.

"No...I'm second...ugh...my name is Huening Kai,"he said shyly.

"Oh really? Never actually seen you before. Btw, please keep a secret about that before, I'm kinda...well, uh...clumsy sometimes. Hehe,"she laughed shyly.

"About what?"

"Me...tripping on my own foot,"Yeji cheeks turned red. Huening Kai laughed embarrassedly because of his own ridiculousness.

"Ah...I see... I won't tell anyone but Sunbae, that's so cute...you don't have to be always perfect in front of other people,"he said genuinely. That made Yeji speechless but then she smiled so gently.

"First. It's ok if you still insisted to call me sunbae. Second, thanks for what you said...that's really encouraging and that's what I need. Well, see you around Kai?"she said before bid a goodbye.

"Y-yeah...see you around sunbae,"he responded, still whipped.

***
"The heck Kai Kamal Huening?!!!"Yeonjun stormed to Huening Kai an hit his back.

"Wtf hyung,"

"Soobin said Yeji asked about you!!!!"

"Asked what?!"Huening Kai was surprised.

"She asked whether you're my friend. Just that,"Soobin suddenly appeared, patted Huening Kai's shoulder then left. That made Huening Kai silent for a minutes until Yeonjun smacked his back again.

She actually remembered him?!

***

"I don't know I can see you here. This school is so big and it's hard to find you,"

Huening Kai was so shocked when he inhaled the fresh air in the rooftop, Yeji approached him.

"You tried to find me?"he asked n disbelief towards his disbelief about seeing Yeji here at the rooftop with him. Yeji nodded her head.

"Sunbae you're student council's vice president. Second most important student in this school. You're also more than that why were you looking for me?"Huening Kai rubbed his neck.

"I'm disappointed now,"she said. That made Huening Kai looked at her with shock. He was afraid he made mistake.

"But it's okay, no wonder from the other who don't know me well. Actually I wan t to be friend with you...,"she said, looking at the city from the rooftop.

"Why?"Huening Kai asked, adoring Yeji's side profile in front of him.

"Because what you said. To not always be perfect...that was really so encouraging. Everytime I got hard times, when I remembered that now I smiled and think that it's okay to make mistake. That kinda refreshing...kinda released me from the chains...,"she smiled so prettily. Huening Kai was awestruck seeing her.

"I'm clumsy and not perfect. I don't know why people think that I'm perfect. Ask Soobin, I often tripped on my feet, dropped things, and even forgetful. When you said that I don't have to be always perfect, I feel more relieved. That's why I want to be your friend,"she said.

"Sunbae...I don't know why I deserve to know about you but I'm thankful...I feeli like I'm lucky...that side of you is new for me but really, I now feel happy and relieved that you're someone like that. I'm more than willing to be your friend. I'm honored,"Huening Kai smiled gently, it made Yeji laughed happily.

"Yes...from now on, everyday at this time on rooftop?"she asked, gave her pink finger to him.

"Yes. Everyday at 3 pm in rooftop,"Huening Kai smiled, intertwined their pink fingers together. Both are smiling so genuinely and then looking at the city with that very nice weather together. This is just the start, both said inside their mind.

FIN