Unexpected Girl (YeonJi)

Disclaimer: It's Yeonji oneshoot because the main char is Yeonjun and it's about Yeonjun's love towards Yeji.

"Dude, what do you think about Yeji?"

My teammate, Beomgyu, placed his butt on the bench just beside me.

"What do I think what?"I raised one of my brow

"What do I think what?"I raised one of my brow. Come on, I know what this conversation will lead that's why I feel offended.

"Man, you know what I mean. Come on,"Beomgyu wiped his sweat with a blue tiny towel. I mentally sighed.

"Yeji is a pretty kid,"I answered simply. Trying to not look that I'm actually worshipping her.

"She's not just pretty. She's the most gorgeous female in this school. Well, eventhough I'm sure that you may disagree because of your girlfriend,"Beomgyu said while looking at Yeji who's talking with our coach.

I scoffed. Sorry bro, Jimin is nothing compared to Yeji in my eyes. But damn, I can't reveal that thoughts!

"I like it everytime she tied her hair up when she started getting serious. When she sweated while running with us, even her beauty is boosted up. She's easy going and cool. Fuck it, Yeonjun. I like her!"Beomgyu turned to face me and gave me a serious face.

"She's taken,"I wanted to say that but I didn't.

I pretended to fix my shoelace to hide my annoyed face. I don't blame Beomgyu for liking her but I feel uneasiness because of that. Yeji is sure a likeable girl but Beomgyu? I bet I'm 1000 way to fast to win over him.

"I'm going to ask her for prom party,"Beomgyu winked and stood up, walking to the shower room.

I heaved a long sigh and looked up to the sky. Yeji's boyfriend Jungwoo is two years older than us and he's already in college for a year while that Jaemin guy he's in another school, quiet far from our area and her other boyfriends, I don't know maybe they're some random boys out there but here, surely Yeji is single. She has no boyfriend in this school and Beomgyu might win her.

If only I had guts to confess my feelings earlier....

"Guess who?"

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Jimin, come on,"I said calmly.