Love Me If You Dare (Yeonji ft JaeJi)

Her body was squirming on the sheet when the sun lights emitted into the room throughout the ventilation.

"Nngg...,"she moaned as the alarm clock ringing so loud.

"Yeji, wake up,"a blonde guy brushed the girl who's laying beside him.

"...,"yet she didn't budge.

"Hey,"he whispered gently. He pulled himself closer to her face and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Wake up, you can be late to school,"he whispered with his deep voice to her ear.

"If you don't go to school then I won't too,"she sighed, she already woke up.

"I won't go to that stupid school again but you can't waste your oppa's money,"he said.

The girl got up to sit position and staring at the guy who's still laying down in front of her.

"I don't need to go to a school where there's no sunbae. That school is teriffiying. Only sunbae who's warm amongst them all,"Yeji sighed sadly. That guy caressed her flawless cheek.

"Then it'll be a problem...,"that guy got up and leaned his back on the bed's crown.

"Hwang Yeji, let's break up...,"he said carefully.

"N-no! No way!"Yeji immediately scratched the good looking guy in front of her on his naked chest.

"Argh...,"

Blood oozed out from the scratches that was created by the girl with face as soft as a baby fox.

"What you did is nothing else than hurting me, depending your life on me too much, then hurt me again,"he stared at her with sad eyes.

"And also...,"he said with gloomy face.

"Don't call me sunbae, when will you can call my name without my demand?"he sighed.

"Yeon...Yeonjun-ah...don't leave me...,"Yeji is sobbing.

***

Yeonjun burned his last cigarette then looking at the ceilings while sucking the small thing. It has been a half year already he's in relationship with his junior who's so popular with her cold beauty. Although she's so popular, Yeji is notoriously terrible. Her life is terrible, her personality is terrible, her acts are terrible. She's so damn beautiful and terrible until all of her fans are only brave to adore her beauty instead of taking action to really court her.

 She's so damn beautiful and terrible until all of her fans are only brave to adore her beauty instead of taking action to really court her

*Yeonjun's POV*

I met her after school when Yeji was struggling on the mud at the soccer field in a heavy rainy day. Her eyes were watering, looked so contrast with the blast of rain on her face, she looked so messed up. Her hands was wiping the mud repeatedly like she's looking for something...a necklace...which just nowadays I found out that it was the necklace from that guy. The guy who already took almost all of Yeji's life.