Hair (2Hwang)

She really likes to play with his hair.

Like, her fingers are depending on his long, soft and silky midnight black hair. On top of that, his very good scented.

"I love this scent, you bought a perfect shampoo," her eyes are plastering on his beautiful hair, fingers caressing the long & soft strands.

The man still closing his eyes, head rested on her chest, enjoying her gentle caress & ofc, soft scent from her parfume.

"I bought your favorite scent, peach," his lips formed a sweet smile.

"You definitely want me to give a lot of kiss like this right?" Yeji bend over to kiss his hair. Smells so good.

It made her arms embracing his neck, she kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Hyun," she said, almost whispered.

"I love you more, Yeji-ah," this time, he opened his eyes and their eyes met. He never stop praising her look, no matter how long they already know each other. It's been 10 years, he still and always adoring her.

"It's been 10 years right?"

"We're still in our 3 years, honey,"

"No, i mean.. My love for you which is never changed, Yeji-ah," Hyunjin took her hand and kissed it's back. Yeji likes it whenever his soft lips touched her skin. So soft & addictive.

"You really love me that long?" Yeji sitting straight, making Hyunjin rose up & sitting to face her.

"Why you never believed me?"

"Because it's unbelievable. There's so many beautiful kids in our agency,"

"I saw you when you were dancing. That's love at first sight. You're 1000x more gorgeous, beautiful & attractive when you're doing something you love. So passionately," Hyunjin caressed her cheek.

"Okay, okay mr.sweety, enough with your praise. I think i need this room ac to be colder if you kept praising me," Yeji chuckled then grabbed his hands. Now they're staring to each other, like having staring contest. They would be so embarrassed at the first month but now, it's like their dating ritual. It's mandatory.

Who wouldn't stop to adoring Hwang Hyunjin face?

And who could to stand to not staring at Hwang Yeji siren eyes?

"If you're getting hot you may need to undress, baby," Hyunjin smiled playfully, making Yeji want to pinch his belly.

"No no no, I'm joking hahaha! But baby, I won't complain if you do," Hyunjin grabbed Yeji's shoulder to pull her into his embrace.

"We haven't do that since last month when we have free time, you're on period," He whispered, making Yeji's ear reddened.

"Don't you want to grab my hair while screaming, my kitty?"

Yeji punched his chest lightly before standing up from the couch, then looking back to the dumbfounded Hyunjin.

"I-i want to go to the restroom," with that, she rushed to the small room on the corner. Closing the door, leaving Hyunjin who brushed his hair to the back and smiling while processing his girlfriend habit.

She's so innocent.

"Ah... I think tonight too, I'll be crazy over her,"

- end -

a/n: ayo~! I read some of 2hwangers on about us 1, wanting me to update. But i update it here because tonight i wanted to write a short update in English.
It's just a short update bcz my life is still so hectic, but suddenly i was thinking about hyunjin hair and it gave me idea to update 2hwang. So i hope you guys like it, please leave some good comments.