It's Hurt, Isn't - 2/end (Yeonji)🔞

- Fall, 2016-

Yeonjun knew right after Yeji committed suicide at school that Yeji's indifferent parents are torturing her live. They forced Yeji to be perfect. His father forced her to study 20 hours everyday and she only had 4 hours to sleep and doing daily activities like eating and going to school just to make her get into Harvard. Her step mother didn't care at all with her. She only sighed when Yeji told her that her tutor raped her when she was just 15 years old. And there she stucked with her asshole tutor who torture her to study with sexual abuse. Hyunjin was her father's son with his highschool fling and Hyunjin just found out that they're half siblings from his research about his father. Yeji might already confessed her feelings to Yeonjun and go out with him but she hid her real life, she didn't tell him that she was being raped and forced to study all time that's why she always went to home quickly and rejected Yeonjun's offer to date. She was ashamed that her real life isn't as perfect as her image at school, the perfect queen bee. That's when Hyunjin finally told her about him, she tried to open herself to seek for protection from a brother. But their closeness was being falsed suspected by Yeonjun as he thought that she was seeing Hyunjin behind him. And on top of that, Yeji caught Yeonjun and Karina red handed making out at school rooftop and being told that the two already fucked each other for a few months. There where Yeji's world really being crushed down.

She wanted to die. The girl didn't have anything left again but to die.

After finding out the truth and Yeji didn't actually die after she jump, Yeonjun felt so ashamed with himself. He realized that Yeji is too precious for him. He visited her everyday and never he skipped a day to visit her. Praying and begging for a miracle. Day by day, no miracle signs appeared and it just consumed Yeonjun's heart. Slowly Yeonjun changed to be so cruel and took his anger, regret, and hopeless to poor people who got beaten up by him. Just to ease his heart.

"Fuckin' asshole, just go away,"Yeji said without drifting her stare from the falling leaves outside.

"Yeji, just give Yeonjun a second chance,"Hyunjin sighed seeing his sister being like that.

"It's over. My life is also over so move on,"she said indifferently. Yeonjun's heart crumbled up hearing that. What hurts him more is not that Yeji didn't want to accept his presence anymore but the fact that Yeji think that she's already over.

"You can ignore me Yeji, but just let me stay to watch over you,"Yeonjun prayed inside his heart that Yeji will accept his wish.

"Up to you,"she said finally. Just like the other days. She just pretended that Yeonjun is not there.

"Yeji do you want to go out? I will push you to the yard,"Hyunjin offered but soon Yeji threw things on the table and glared at Hyunjin.

"What do you expect from me, Oppa?! With this urinary bag and being pushed with wheelchair go out there?! You better push me down from the rooftop and make sure this time the building must be higher!"

"Yeji!"Yeonjun accidentally snapped hearing her words. At this time Yeonjun looked very upset. He took all the blame from Yeji but if she said she wanted to die again like that it really makes Yeonjun upset.

"What?!!!! And you stupid asshole still want to stay with this urinary bag disabled girl, huh?! Go with Karina and just fuck her as much as you can because she still can feel the pleasure down there!!!!"Yeji began to cry again. Actually it's not that Yeji really need the urinary bad. She indeed couldn't feel stimulations again on her lower body so she couldn't tell whether she wanted to pee. She used to use pampers or constantly going to toilet in settled time but because of depression which leaded her to anorexia, she couldn't take nutritions for her body well and got dehydrated for not taking the drink as well. So to maintain her body liquid output they put the catheter for a while.