Crystal Ball - 1 (YeonjiGyu)

"My life is like this crystal ball. I'm only walking around inside of it. Maybe we had crossed the path and it's difficult to comeback. But actually we're just inside the same room, even now we meet. I won't let you go anymore and want to walk around the crystal ball together with you,"

Yeji's eyelids slowly opened trying to registering the lights that came into her sight. Her body were still aching but her heart felt so warm. Comfortable. She smiled and moved her body closer to the guy who's still sleeping beside her. His calm handsome face still sleeps so peacefully. The person who Yeji loves very much.

"Morning,"Yeji greeted him with a sweet smile when that person opened his eyelids and found Yeji already watching him since only God and her know.

"Hey, are you watching me sleeping since last night?"he asked, smiling. Yeji couldn't hold the urge to kiss his full, tender lips but she never intended the kiss first, she always waited for him to do it first.

"Hehe,"she just chuckled.

Yeonjun, her boyfriend, messed her hair gently and placed a kiss on her forehead. He smiled again and kissed Yeji on the lips.

"Do you love me that much?"Yeonjun asked after he kissed his lover and pulled her into his naked chest.

"Yeah...I'm sorry,"Yeji said.

"Haha...what is that...I'm so happy you know,"Yeonjun kissed Yeji's forehead again. They laughed and still hugging in that beautiful morning which once again greeted them. Yeah, this is the third time since they spent the night together. After two years dating, they decided to be more serious and going steady. Right on Yeji's 22th birthday they officially entered the more intimated level.

"I'll finish my contract here then take post graduate in Japan, I'll propose to you and we'll get married then you must stay with me in Japan,"

That's what Yeonjun always dreamt about and told Yeji.

"Then what about my study here?"

"The wife of successful architect doesn't need to work. But if you want to continue your study then I'll find a good university there,"Yeonjun answered.

"I definitely will work. You know me,"

"Hahaha. I guessed it already,"

Yeji and Yeonjun's relationship is really harmonious. Who don't like having a lover like Yeonjun who's handsome, understanding, gentle and treat his girl like she's a princess. Yeonjun is also success with his career, although he's still a young architect but his works were already acknowledged by his seniors and he has many secret admirers. Yeonjun has everything which either woman and man want. Yeji admitted that she's so grateful to own him.

My love story was good. I love him so much. But not after I met him...

"This one is better,"Jeno took a dictionary with Mickey Mouse picture on it.

"But this one is more complete,"Yeji replied while pointing at the other dictionary.

Thump!

"Ouch,"Yeji frowned and glared at the person who accidentally brushed her shoulder. That person also grimaced but suddenly froze upon seeing her.

"Hey, please watch your step!"Yeji nagged at him. That person didn't utter any word, his eyes widened as if he just saw a demon, making Yeji got pissed up even more.

"That's so inappropriate staring at the person while you have to apolize, ah really...let's go to other bookstore, Jeno,"Yeji grabbed Jeno's hand and left that place but the person who bumped into her before following them instead.