Crystal Ball - 3 (YeonJiGyu)

Hearing Soobin's words last night made Yeji worried.

She now already find out what Beomgyu had been through. She now knew the limits of that person's 'craziness'. She didn't know why everything doesn't make her hate or fear him. She is more sympathetic and compassionate.

Yes. Yeji is now running to find Beomgyu. She realized that her life would not be parted from a man named Choi Beomgyu.

7 years ago...until now. Even with Yeonjun though. There is always a feeling of hatred and assuming the person who stole her first kiss was her enemy as well as her first love. Until now, Yeji still remembers Beomgyu in silence. Even though her feelings for Yeonjun were genuine and serious, he was still an irreplaceable man in her heart.

She finally stopped in front of a door. Yeji held her breath and opened the 2-1 class.

Empty and dark. There is only moonlight that illuminates a few parts of the classroom. Yeji approached the bench on the 3rd by the window. There used to be Beomgyu always approached her while sitting in front of her, on Heejin's seat. On that seat too, Yeji secretly looked down while Beomgyu was playing soccer with the others on the field. On that seat she got her first kiss with Beomgyu. On that bench all the memories at school were recorded and played back his memories of 7 years ago with Beomgyu.

The only person she hates. The only person who left the most impression in her heart.

"Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!" Yeji cried to her heart's content while covering her face on the table.

"Yeji?"

Yeji looked up. Silence when Beomgyu approached her and hugged her.

"Why are you here?" Beomgyu asked in disbelief.

"Because you sent telepathy, you idiot!" Yeji replied crying as much as she wanted in Beomgyu's arms.

"My life is like this crystal ball. I'm just spinning around in it. Maybe we had crossed paths and it was difficult to return. But actually we are in the same room, even now we meet. I don't want to let you go anymore and want to wade through that glass ball with you," explained Yeji, who sat leaning on Beomgyu's shoulder after she calmed down from the tears that overflowed her feelings.

"But this ball is already broken and not perfect," Beomgyu pointed out.

"Yeah...Yeonjun glued it again," Yeji replied. She took a deep breath. The feeling of guilt that was so great at Yeonjun burst out. She realized that she had betrayed his love. But she didn't want to let Beomgyu go anymore.

"Are you still going back to him?" Beomgyu asked. Yeji didn't answer. Beomgyu could understand the girl's silence.

"I love Yeonjun..." Yeji said.

"You can't blame him because you had left me. But I also don't want the misery between the two of us to continue," she continued.

"Then you will choose me or Yeonjun?" Beomgyu asked. Yeji looked at Beomgyu's face.

"I'm willing to let you go for him because I already know the truth. You just love me that's enough. I don't want to be selfish and make you suffer again," Beomgyu continued, smiling sadly.

"Hearing you like this makes it even more difficult for me you know," Yeji wanted to cry again but Beomgyu pinched her cheek.

"Don't cry. I'll give you time," Beomgyu said softly. Yeji smiled sadly.

"Yeji..."

"Yes?"

"About the kiss that time... I'm sorry,"