Crystal Ball - 4/end (YeonJiGyu)

Yeji just got out of the elevator that went to the 3rd floor and walked a few steps until her steps stopped because of Yeonjun's presence, Yeji was stunned. She was stunned because she didn't know how many days she had forgotten the man. How many days has she been ignoring him. Yeonjun just smiled a little. A smile that hides its sadness.

"You love me?" Yeonjun asked. They decided to talk in the hospital garden.

"...yes..." answered Yeji.

"Thank you," replied Yeonjun. Rigid. He didn't know how to react to Yeji's thin answer.

"Are you okay without me?" Yeonjun asked. Yeji looked at Yeonjun confused.

"Can you let me go?" Yeonjun asked, smiling sadly. Yeji didn't answer, only tears answered the question.

"Can you stop crying if you're with him?" Yeonjun asked again, trying his best to not crying too.

"Stop...," Yeji begged, her voice hoarse.

"Does he know you can't eat potatoes cooked in soup?"

"Stop..."

"Can you open the bottle of mineral water if I'm not around?"

"Stop..."

"Does he know you can't sleep if the lights are out?"

"Stop it!!!!" Yeji screamed. Covered her ears and hung her head low. She burst into tears. Yeonjun wiped her tears and rubbed Yeji's head.

"I...," Yeonjun could barely say it.

"I love you..." Yeonjun said hoarsely. He pulled Yeji's body and hugged her.

"But I realized that what you need is him, not me. Go..." Yeonjun said, very slowly. He tried to control himself, he didn't want to break in front of this girl. Although he's already in pieces, he already prepared this for days when she totally forgot about him.

"Go meet Beomgyu. I'm willing to let you go," Yeonjun let go of his arms and looked at Yeji gently, also softly.

"I I...,"

"I know...you love me. But the bigger one...," Yeonjun pinched Yeji's cheek gently.

"It's him...," Yeonjun smiled firmly. Yeji hugged Yeonjun again. Hug him one last time.

Yeji now ran to a room where Beomgyu was. For the past few days she has been coming to the hospital where Beomgyu is but has never entered the room. The reason is Yeonjun. Yes, Yeonjun was accidentally a lock blocking Yeji from meeting Beomgyu because of his feelings. But now nothing is a burden anymore to block her feelings from running freely towards the only man she has longed for since 7 years ago.

"Beomgyu..." Yeji rubbed the back of Beomgyu's hand. Beomgyu has been unconscious for 4 days and this is the first time Yeji has visited Beomgyu up close.

"I will always chase you"

"This time it's my turn..." Yeji said.

"Choi Beomgyu...I miss you..."

"Wake up..." Yeji begged.

"If you wake up you can see the light in my eyes. I'm serious. I love you...since middle school until now. Since 7 years ago...as long as you feel right?"

"I like you!"

Yeji held her breath. How she longed for those words to come out of Beomgyu's mouth. How much she wanted to listen to it again even if only to satisfy her heart. The former Beomgyu, looks stubborn and doesn't want to give up. What she once hated, now she really wants to hear it.

"I need you. I want to be by your side forever. You have to get up. Don't give up...you can't leave or stay like this forever," Yeji started sobbing. Given the worst possibility that could happen to Beomgyu.

"Because if you stay like this forever, I will leave you and return to Yeonjun. Because of that...you have to wake up. Find my voice and wake up!" Yeji begged.

When Yeji cried while hugging Beomgyu's arm, she didn't realize that Beomgyu's fingers were moving.

"I will stay here until you wake up...I will keep calling you until you find me and come back...therefore don't give up Choi Beomgyu," Yeji sighed.

"I've found your voice..."

Yeji flinched when she heard a voice she really wanted to hear.

"Beomgyu?!"

Beomgyu smiled weakly.

"I'm back...,"

To: Hwang Yeji

Today I moved to Australia. I want to tell directly and say goodbye but I know I'll just look like an idiot because you'll definitely say "Go away. That's good. I've been waiting for this moment, right?

To be honest you are evil Yeji-ssi. But I know, I made you like that. For that, once again I apologize. I'll take the time of my life to say 'sorry' until you get bored, if there's still time.

I will be back! I promise! Because I promise I will always love you. You have to wait for me, even if you don't wait for me in the future I will come back and meet you.

There is one thing I ask of you. I beg you... grant my request because I'm sure no matter how much you hate me but you still want to hear my request right? I didn't ask you to like me too. I'm not asking you to wait for me because I will look for you if you don't want to wait for me. I'm just asking...please don't give your heart to anyone before I come back. Because I prefer to compete directly with that man.

Remember my request Yeji-ssi. Thank You...

By : Choi Beomgyu.

FIN

A/N. Finally!! Sorry for Yeonji shippers, but this time Beomgyu wins hehe. Oh damn, I'm really in love with Beomgyu...sorry Yeonjun lol. But don't worry, Yeonjun will always be my #1 (alongside with Hyunjin and Suga, lol)

Please drop your comments about this story!