Chapter 1

Li Lianhua looked at the sea with a calm expression and smiled slightly. Fang Duobing and Di Feisheng who had arrived at the beach were speechless looking at Li Lianhua's back and even the dog named Hulijing was silently staring at Li Lianhua.

Suddenly someone landed beside Li Lianhua and took Li Lianhua away in an instant. Di Feisheng and Fang Duobing were shocked to see him but the two quickly chased after the person before getting far away.

@hut

"You want to run away again? I'm telling you, Li Lianhua. It's not easy to escape from me. After you recover, you want to go anywhere then I won't get in your way. Your body is still very weak and needs rest." grumbled the man in bright green clothes.

"If I don't escape then you will make yourself die to save me." Li Lianhua said annoyed. The man laughed. "Are you stupid? I won't die easily. You..." The man's words trailed off and soon came out.

"Two people on the beach." The man said looking at Di Feisheng and Fang Duobing coldly. "What do you want?!" Fang Duobing asked to the point. "What ...?" The man's words were cut off.

The sword came out of the scabbard swiftly and passed through the gap halfway between Fang Duobing and Di Feisheng. Fang Duobing and Di Feisheng were quite shocked. His movement speed was too fast in an instant that the man's shadow was not visible anymore.

"You two, come inside." Li Lianhua said coming out. Fang Duobing and Di Feisheng immediately approached Li Lianhua without prompting a second time.

Fang Duobing immediately checked Li Lianhua's body. "Are you hurt?" Fang Duobing asked worriedly. "I'm fine." Li Lianhua said. "Who is him?" Di Feisheng asked seriously.

"You can ask him." Li Lianhua said looking at the man in green who had returned with bloody clothes. "I'm warning you, if you run away again. This time I will break your legs." The man said just looking at Li Lianhua.

Fang Duobing immediately warily looked at the man. "Why don't you introduce yourself first?" Li Lianhua's suggestion. "Zhang Qingyuan." Said the man in green and then went to the backyard.

"How come I've never heard of this name?" Di Feisheng said strangely. "Come in and have a seat." Li Lianhua said. Fang Duobing and Di Feisheng followed Li Lianhua in.

Fang Duobing immediately checked Li Lianhua's pulse and was shocked. "You're cured." Fang Duobing said happily. "If he doesn't recover, he's already in the grave by now." Sarcastic a woman dressed in red enters. Hulijing followed women into the house. Li Lianhua smiled looking at Hulijing. Hulijing sat quietly after finding a comfortable spot for her."Who are you?" Fang Duobing asked alertly. Di Feisheng also did the same thing.

"You haven't told them yet?" asked the woman frowning. "This is the Zhang Qingyuan you guys met earlier." Li Lianhua said laughing. "Are you a girl? I thought you were a boy." Fang Duobing said in shock.

Qingyuan stared at Fang Duobing in disbelief. "You really didn't tell those two?" Qingyuan asked in disbelief. Li Lianhua just smiled.

"I just disguised as someone else and I'm a guy. Are they your friends?" Qingyuan asked seriously. "Yes." Li Lianhua said honestly. "He shouldn't be using his inner strength any time soon." Qingyuan said took a box and an ID and put it on the table.

"This box contains my father's flexible sword and this ID belongs to my father who shares the same name as you, Li Lianhua. This box also contains a mask that you can wear. My father has never shown his true face to anyone. He has a shop called Light store and also Light Restaurant. Those people don't know so you are safe from them." Obviously Qingyuan was flat.

"Then I've bought you a supplement. Want to take it for a week. After that don't use internals within a week. Then you should be fine." Qingyuan added.

"What if he uses his inner strength?" Fang Duobing asked seriously. "Then he will need three months to fully recover even up to a year." Qingyuan said flatly.

"This is the first time, I see you talk so much. You want to go?" Li Lianhua asked seriously. "You found your friend so looking after you is done. I have important business to attend." Qingyuan said then left.

A man enters again. "Where is young master?" asked the man surprised. "Zhang Han, your young master is gone." Obviously Li Lianhua. "Brother Li, I hope you don't violate the rules set by the young master. He cares about you very much and also very grateful to you for helping him ten years ago." Zhang Han explained.

"I have one question. Why was his body frozen like ice last night?" Li Lianhua asked seriously. "Everyone in the young master's family have this disease. Don't worry, he will be fine. You have also seen that he is fine." Zhang Han said awkwardly.

"Is it because last night he channeled his inner energy into me that he became like that?" Li Lianhua asked. "That's right, so I hope Sect Master Li can take care of your conditions for young master. The Zhang family has always paid their debts and the young master has already paid for it. Even though we are a family of assassins, we will still repay those who helped us." Zhang Han said seriously before leaving.

"I know, they are a well-known family in Jianghu who people called Jianghu cleaners. Everyone who harms Jianghu they will exterminate. I thought they were all dead but they are still alive." Di Feisheng said calmly.

"The Zhang Family is just him alone. The branch families are rebelling against him. The people who have come are sent from the branch families." Obviously Li Lianhua was calm. "But I heard the news, the last descendant has died a few months ago. Many people are very happy with the news." Fang Duobing was clearly confused.

"Fake corpse, it's a work of art. The assassin that was sent made into him instead. Of course, the branch house knows it's not him but a rare opportunity will definitely be seized." Obviously Li Lianhua.

"It's time for lunch. I'll cook and boil your supplements too. Director Di, take care of him." Fang Duobing said casually. Di Feisheng nodded.

Without realizing it, two weeks passed quickly. Di Feisheng had already returned to the Jinyuan Alliance. Fang Duobing and Li lianhua also Hulijing prepared to leave. Li Lianhua wore a mask and kept the sword Qingyuan gave him as well as his ID.

Fang Duobing and Li Lianhua came to their senses. Everyone in Jianghu knew Li Xiangyi was dead so they didn't want anyone to know that even if it reached the palace it would be troublesome. It seemed that Qingyuan clearly knew their situation.

On their way, Fang Duobing received a mission to go to the Zeng family's mansion. Left with no choice, the two and hulijing head there.

---Zeng Mansion---

"We are from Baichuan Court." Fang Duobing said. The maid motioned for Fang Duobing and Li Lianhua to come inside. A woman stared at them flatly.

"What does Baichuan Academy have to come to my house for?" Hong Mei asked smiling sweetly but her eyes could show that she was disturbed. "I came to investigate your husband's death case." Fang Duobing said calmly.

"No need, you can leave." Reject Hong Mei. "Let them check it out." the woman said. Having no choice Hong Mei let Fang Duobing enter. The woman suddenly held the hand of Li Lianhua who was passing by.

Li Lianhua was taken aback before smiling. "A Yuan, long time no see." Li Lianhua said. The woman smiled and removed her hand. Fang Duobing came back out after hearing Li Lianhua's words. "You changed face again?" Fang Duobing said in disbelief.