Special Chapter

Qingyuan sat by the hospital window. Zhang Qingyuan, a director of the Hei Shan Group, was in a coma for three months after being exhausted from work. He was discovered by a collaboration partner from Tianji Group, Fang Duobing. Fang Duobing is the director of Tianji Group.

Qingyuan is now in a position to adjust himself. While he was in a coma, he dreamed of someone who was exactly the same as himself. He didn't even know it was just a dream or the past. Everything felt similar to his real world.

"You've only been awake for a week and were only able to walk normally yesterday so you have to get enough rest." Said someone came in. 'This person is really similar to my dream and even his name is Li Lianhua, he is also a doctor.' Qingyuan thought dryly.

"Lianhua" called someone who came in. 'Fang Duobing' Qingyuan thought dryly. "Are you awake? How do you feel now?" Fang Duobing asked kindly. Qingyuan got down from his seat. "Not bad, thanks for taking me to the hospital." Qingyuan said sincerely.

"ZHANG QINGYUAN!" The thunderous shout made Qingyuan frown. "Who told him?!" Qingyuan said annoyed. Qingyuan immediately hide into the bathroom. Di Feisheng went inside and found that there was no one. "Where is A Yuan?" Di Feisheng asked.

"He went to the park for a walk." Fang Duobing said. Di Feisheng immediately left there. Di Feisheng is Qingyuan's older cousin. They were among the closest and Di Feisheng was the most noisy about Qingyuan.

Qingyuan finally came out of the bathroom. Qingyuan is also awkward about their situation due to the dream. "Thank You." Qingyuan said. "You know him?" Fang Duobing asked. "Cousin brother. I heard he is an actor from your company." Qingyuan said suddenly. "Yes, this year he is the most popular actor." Fang Duobing replied.

"I see you three know each other." Qingyuan said suddenly. Li Lianhua nodded. "I was his doctor. At that time, it was young master Fang who brought him here. Finally, the three of us became friends." Li Lianhua explained.

"How did you and Fang Duobing meet?" Qingyuan asked again. "Playmates when we were little. Why do you suddenly have so many questions?" Fang Duobing asked confused. "It's nothing. He'll be back, you guys go back before you hear his lecture." Qingyuan said.

Fang Duobing immediately pulled Li Lianhua's hand away. "I haven't checked A Yuan yet." Li Lianhua protested. "Later." Fang Duobing said. The two left quickly. Di Feisheng returned with anger.

"Don't you know? Your body is very weak compared to other people. You still want to work harder!" Angry Di Feisheng. Qingyuan sighed. With that Di Feisheng's lecture didn't end until 2 hours later.

Li Lianhua came back and saw Qingyuan's exhausted face. "Did he scold you?" Li Lianhua asked. Qingyuan smiled slightly. "I think he's really worried about you. When you were in a coma, whenever he had time. He would be waiting for you here." Li Lianhua explained.

"If you suddenly found out whether it was the past or whatever and felt awkward about it. What would you do?" Qingyuan asked. Li Lianhua smiled. "Why don't you concentrate on your current life? It doesn't matter what happened in the past. It's all in the past. It's better for us to move on rather than looking at the past. The past can be used as a lesson so we don't repeat the same mistakes again." Li Lianhua said smiling.

Qingyuan smiled too. "You're right. I wouldn't think about it." Qingyuan said. Slowly, Qingyuan's condition improved and he was released from the hospital.

Qingyuan returned to the routine of let's work diligently. But this time every day there were people who went around bothering him and dragging him to eat.

___Tianji Hospital___

@rest room

"You bring me here every day to eat. What do you want?" Qingyuan asked annoyed. "I invite you to share a new atmosphere." Fang Duobing said indifferently. "A new change of atmosphere? I went back to work in about 3 months. For 3 months, you always invite me to eat in your family's hospital break room. Is that a change of atmosphere or do you want to meet Li Lianhua?" Qingyuan protested.

"A change of atmosphere and meeting Li Lianhua is not an obstacle so that's a good thing." Fang Duobing said casually. Qingyuan sighed. "If people didn't know you two were childhood friends, they would say you were husband and wife." Qingyuan quipped.

"That's fine too." Fang Duobing said indifferently. Qingyuan was about to get angry but held it in. Li Lianhua came in at that time. "Let's eat." Li Lianhua said. "Are you alone? Who ate the other portion?" Qingyuan asked. "You'll find out later." Li Lianhua said ambiguously.

Wuyan entered at that time. Wuyan is Di Feisheng's manager. "Wuyan, what are you doing here? Where is Gege?" Qingyuan asked confused. "Looking for me?" Di Feisheng asked coming in. "Why are you here? Are you hurt?" Qingyuan asked panicked.

"No, I'm filming here. It's been 3 months, today it's finished." Di Feisheng explained. Qingyuan nodded. "I've booked tickets and hotels for the four of us. Let's go on vacation." Fang Duobing said suddenly.

"Okay, I've taken my leave too." Li Lianhua said. "I don't have time." Reject Qingyuan. "I've asked leave for you." Fang Duobing said. Qingyuan frowned in confusion.

Qingyuan's phone rang. Qingyuan looked at the screen and it turned out to be his mother and immediately picked it up. "Hello, mother. What's wrong?" Qingyuan asked. "You will be on holiday for two weeks starting tomorrow." Qingyuan's mother said. "Why?" Qingyuan asked in surprise. "Your friend invited you but you rejected him. It's really hard for you to make friends. The only person you're friends with is A Fei. You have to socialize a lot. Don't work tomorrow." Qingyuan's mother said immediately hanging up the phone.

Qingyuan put down his cell phone and looked at Fang Duobing. "Good, you're great." Said Qingyuan sighed and ate angrily. "I'm coming with me, what are you afraid of?" Di Feisheng asked.

"I'm not afraid. I don't have any desire for a holiday." Qingyuan protested. "I make sure you are satisfied with this holiday." Li Lianhua said ambiguously.

Qingyuan looked at the three strangely. The day came quite quickly. During the trip apart from getting out of the car and plane. Qingyuan continued to fall asleep. Maybe it's because of fatigue.

Di Feisheng carried Qingyuan on his back towards the beach. After arriving, Li Lianhua patted Qingyuan's cheek lightly. Qingyuan slowly got up while rubbing his eyes. "Are you surprised? Are you touched?" Asked Fang Duobing who was in front of him.

"This?" Qingyuan asked in surprise. His sleepiness disappeared instantly. "Ge, put me down." Qingyuan said. Di Feisheng put Qingyuan down. "You guys did it?" Qingyuan asked.

"No, the hotel people did it." Li Lianhua explained. On the beach there is a table filled with food and a banner near the table that says happy birthday.

"You always forget your own birthday. Starting today, we will celebrate it with you." Di Feisheng said. "Thank You." Qingyuan said smiling. The three smiled. Their meal begins. When they finished eating, Li Lianhua and Fang Duobing played on the beach.

Di Feisheng sat with Qingyuan on the wood on the beach. "Ge, thank you." Qingyuan said smiling. Di Feisheng smiled too. "Fang Duobing chose this place because you like the beach. Because it's your birthday it has to be a place you like. Li Lianhua knew you like a new menu, he specially ordered the kitchen to make a new menu. They really consider you their brother." Di Feisheng explained.

"Then you prepared accommodation for the trip, right?" Qingyuan said smiling. "Clever." Di Feisheng said. "Before I fainted, I thought I was going to die. But after waking up, I felt unfamiliar with my own life. Thanks to the three of you, I rediscovered what the meaning of life is. So thank you." Qingyuan explained.

"I know. They know too." Di Feisheng said. "Don't stare there." Li Lianhua said pulling Qingyuan along with him to the beach. Di Feisheng joined in. The four of them played water war. The four laughed merrily.

Every life have their own story. Meetings and separations are common things in life. Every meeting have something called farewell. To be able to meet again is fate. Even if you don't meet again in the end, it's possible that your and his fate is over.

Appreciate what is in your life. Everyone has their own destiny. Live your life well so that you don't leave regrets in the future.

(note: New Adventures has finished. I say goodbye to readers. If I made a mistake, I apologize to you.)