Chapter 14

"Zhang Qianbei, is there no way to cure A Yuan?" Li Lianhua asked. "Nothing. Because he already died once." Zhang Ming's words made the three shocked. "You guys sit down. This is going to be long." Zhang Ming explained.

The three sat in front of Zhang Ming. "When Qingyuan was 5 years old, he was poisoned and died. His father, Zhang Ling, did not accept this. He took the body from Qingyuan and drowned it in the Cold Lake. His father thought that at least A Yuan would still be with him in the Cold Lake. But the next day , Qingyuan sat by the lake and stared at Zhang Ling flatly." Zhang Ming explained.

"Did Qingyuan come back to life?" Fang Duobing asked curiously. "Of course he's not dead. He's still alive but the poison makes him look like he's dead. If he's buried, Qingyuan will be buried alive." Zhang Ming added.

"His father sent his wife and child away from the Zhang family to protect this secret." Li Lianhua said. "That's right, everyone thinks Qingyuan died. Their nickname is the same, Qing er. So no one knows." Zhang Ming explained.

"Why does Qianbei recognize them?" Di Feisheng asked, who had been silent for a long time. "People who have soaked in the Cold Lake are different from people in general. We lose what feelings are. But when time comes, we can start to feel what feelings are again." Zhang Ming explained.

The three fell silent. Qingyuan changed a lot from the first time they met. "The Cold Lake cured the poison in his body and he woke up. Therefore he also learned the secret technique from the Zhang family. One was used to help you and the other was given to you." Zhang Ming added looking at Fang Duobing and Li Lianhua.

"What he gave wasn't their family's technique?" Fang Duobing asked confused. "If there was a technique in the family like that. Would my brother break the family rules? This technique can only be mastered by people who have been heavily poisoned. The Cold Lake can cure once and make you unable to grow old and die unless you go looking for your own death. Just like he is doing now." Zhang Ming said.

"Aren't you guys going to help him? Stay here for two days. Li Lianhua can train with Di Feisheng. I will train with you specially." Zhang Ming added looking at Fang Duobing. Fang Duobing had no choice but to nod.

"Where is Qingyuan going?" Li Lianhua asked. "He's going to destroy a village." Zhang Ming said casually. "What?!" Fang Duobing asked in surprise. Li Lianhua and Di Feisheng looked at Zhang Ming suspiciously.

Zhang Ming frowned. "Didn't he tell you? The Zhang family was so big it could practically be a village. The main family lived in the deepest. Also the fewest in number. So he massacred everyone." Zhang Ming said casually.

"Is that necessary? If they betray then you can punish them." Fang Duobing said worriedly. Zhang Ming smiled. "You're exactly as he said. He said he was a shadow. What light can't do he will do?" Zhang Ming said.

"Light? What do you mean, Qianbei?" Li Lianhua asked. "He said that Fang Duobing is Li Lianhua's light and he himself is the shadow. No matter what, he wants your light to be stronger so that it can protect you. That's what's in his heart." Zhang Ming replied.

Zhang Ming looked at Di Feisheng. "And you, he thinks you're a very important person. Even though he doesn't say much, I can see it. Whether you want to forget him or not. That's your choice and you have to tell him. Also what are you thinking? If you don't tell him, he will always misunderstand and you will regret it later. I'll tell you a secret, if his hand is bleeding and wants to touch your forehead. Don't let him do it or you will forget it forever." Zhang Ming said at length.

Li Lianhua and Fang Duobing looked at Di Feisheng seriously. "I won't let him erase my memory." Di Feisheng said firmly. "Tell him that. Not me. You guys rest, you can choose the room you like." Zhang Ming said before going inside. It seemed that the house inside belonged to Zhang Ming while the house near where they were sitting was for guests.