Chapter 2

Qingyuan just smiled. Hong Mei who didn't find Fang Duobing came out after him. "You guys know each other?" Hong Mei asked suspiciously. "No, but he's so handsome. Of course I should have a few words with him." Qingyuan said casually as he winked teasingly at Li Lianhua.

"Remember your position." Hong Mei said sadistically. "Come with me." Hong Mei added. The three of them walked behind. "Why do you say you don't know us?" Fang Duobing curiously asked in a low voice. "I'm investigating something, don't get in my way." Qingyuan whispered dryly.

After arriving, Fang Duobing and Li Lianhua were busy carrying out the autopsy while Qingyuan looked at Hong Mei with piercing eyes. Hong Mei didn't dare to look at Qingyuan. Qingyuan came out of the room and looked for Hulijing who was outside.

Fang Duobing and Li Lianhua finished with the autopsy and went out to look for Qingyuan. They found Qingyuan smiling while stroking Hulijing cheerfully. They approached Qingyuan.

"I have a question for you." Fang Duobing said. "Okay, let's go eat first." Qingyuan said standing up. "Where are we going?" Fang Duobing asked. "Eat after that, come with me somewhere." Obviously Qingyuan left.

The three of them ate at a noodle shop on the side of the road. Qingyuan gave Hulijing snacks to eat. After finishing, Qingyuan took them to an empty house. Li Lianhua and Fang Duobing looked suspicious of Qingyuan.

"Fang Duobing, you come with me. Li Lianhua, you go into the house first." Qingyuan said. Li Lianhua nodded after Fang Duobing took a look. Hulijing went with Fang Duobing and Qingyuan.

@ old well

Qingyuan stepped on a trap to deliberately make Fang Duobing fall into a hole near the old well. Qingyuan approached the hole. "Learn diligently." Qingyuan said smiling. Qingyuan winked at Hulijing before leaving. Hulijing sat waiting for Fang Duobing at the side not far from the hole.

Fang Duobing was very angry but it didn't last long because Fang Duobing was busy with the various weapons in the hole.

@House

"Where's Fang Duobing?" Li Lianhua asked. "Catch." Qingyuan said throwing a book at Li Lianhua.

Li Lianhua caught the book quickly. "I'm sorry. But calm down, I will help you guys." Qingyuan said then stepping on a trap made Li Lianhua fall into the pit. "The book will help you get out of the existing formation." Qingyuan said calmly.

"What do you want to do?" Li Lianhua asked. "I want revenge. You once said you don't want to go back to being Li Xiangyi. Then I will grant it, I will make you completely Li Lianhua. Li Lianhua, main owner of Light store and also Light Restaurant." Qingyuan said before leaving.

Li Lianhua opened the book Qingyuan gave him. The book contains all the possible martial techniques belonging to the Zhang family. After reading through everything, Li Lianhua saw a face at the end of the book which was the same face as his. Li Lianhua was shocked.

"I will break this formation." Li Lianhua said took out his sword then followed the book's instructions and managed to destroy the formation and get out of the hole. "Li Lianhua" Fang Duobing shouted looking for Li Lianhua. Hulijing ran in front of Fang Duobing "Fang Xiao Bao, I'm here." Li Lianhua said. "You're okay aren't you?" Fang Duobing asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. We have to stop him." Li Lianhua said. "Him? Why?" Fang Duobing asked annoyed. "He wants revenge." Li Lianhua said. Fang Duobing's eyes widened. The two arrived at Zeng's Mansion.

Zeng's Mansion is full of corpses. Qingyuan half knelt down with his hand holding his sword that was stuck in the ground. Qingyuan laughed. "What are you laughing at? I won." Hong Mei taunts.