Chapter 6

Qingyuan released Yichen's grip on Yichen's neck and rushed at Li Lianhua at full speed. "What do you want? Are you out of your mind?" Qingyuan asked in a whisper. "What are you doing yourself? You want to kill people." Li Lianhua asked back in a small voice.

"Killing them doesn't take much time." Qingyuan said in a whisper again. “I don't want people from the court and Baichuan Court to come get you.” Li Lianhua said looking at Qingyuan in annoyance.

"What are you guys talking about? Want to run away? Don't hope!" Yichen said angrily. In an instant a group of bodyguards guarded the doors and windows. Qingyuan laughed as he held his aching chest.

"Su Ying, I didn't know your son was so stupid." Qingyuan said laughing happily while occasionally grimacing. "You want to die? Stop laughing." Li Lianhua ordered. "Okay, father." Qingyuan said holding back a laugh.

"Sorry for my son's rudeness. But if we want to run away. No one will be able to stop us." Li Lianhua's words silenced everyone present. If the person in front of them was really Zhang Ling then no one would be able to stop him.

The fight starts in the yard. Qingyuan occasionally searched with his eyes where Fang Duobing and Di Feisheng were. 'Where are those two?' Qingyuan thought confusedly. Li Lianhua managed to defeat Xuanyuan Xiao easily using Yueliang taijian without the slightest mistake.

It was already evening so Su Ying offered to let Xuanyuan Xiao and Yang Yunchun stay the night so Di Feisheng and Fang Duobing's room share was removed so they wouldn't find out.

@Qingyuan room

"You two, why are you here?" Qingyuan asked looking at Fang Duobing and Di Feisheng who were sitting casually. "Because we can't be seen by those two people." Di Feisheng said casually.

Li Lianhua walked in at that time. "I know you will hide here." Li Lianhua said bringing food in. "You told the kitchen to cook?" Fang Duobing asked. "I bought it. You still want to eat their food. Do you want to die?" Qingyuan sarcasm.

Fang Duobing looked at Qingyuan resentfully. "Never mind, don't mind him. He's still angry." Li Lianhua said patted Fang Duobing's shoulder. "Okay." Fang Duobing said annoyed but did not continue arguing.

"How?" Ask Di Feisheng. "It's going well, but the little guy is still upset and wants to bite someone." Li Lianhua said looking at Qingyuan. "I'm not a dog so I don't bite. I want to tear it apart." Qingyuan protested. "It's the same." Fang Duobing said.

"Just eat your food." Qingyuan said annoyed. The door was kicked open. "Shifu, Elder Su told me to bring your favorite lotus root soup here. He said you always like it expecially when he cook for you. You will always drink all of them. He said if you like it, he still have it. You can eat it till you are full." Lu Yan was obviously happy as he handed Qingyuan the soup bowl.

Qingyuan paused and accepted it. "Tell him, I thank him. Just this one is enough already." Qingyuan said looking at the lotus soup. "Okay. I will go to tell him about your word." said Lu Yan ran out, not forgetting to close the door. But not long after, Qingyuan heard Lu Yan's scream.

The soup bowl fell from Qingyuan's hands and he ran out. "You two don't leave the room. Don't let other know you two are here." Li Lianhua said before catching up with Qingyuan.

When Qingyuan arrived and was shocked to see the situation, Li Yu was covered in blood while Lu Yan was stabbed in the chest. Su Ying held Lu Yan's body from falling. In front of him was Yichen holding a sword. The pull of the sword made Lu Yan's wound bleed quite a bit.

"Go you guys to hell." Yichen said about to attack again. "No!" Li Yu shouted frantically. Qingyuan kicked Yichen sending him flying backwards and crashing into the wall. Li Lianhua arrived not long after Qingyuan. "Father, stop Li Yu's bleeding and take care of Lu Yan and Elder Su." Qingyuan said rushing to Yichen who had already gotten back up. Su Ying was speechless at Qingyuan's words. Qingyuan always called him by name and rarely called him Elder Su since Zhang Ling died.

The fight wasn't not good and Yichen always lose but Yichen kept getting up and attacking. "Lu Yan hold on." Elder Su said frantically. Qingyuan who heard this was caught off guard and was almost stabbed by a sword if not for Yang Yunchun stopping Yichen's sword. Yang Yunchun locked the acupoints making Yichen unable to move before Yang Yunchun went to send a message to Baichuan Court.

Qingyuan dashed towards Li Lianhua and Lu Yan. "Right in the heart. I couldn't help him." Li Lianhua explained. "You lied to me? No way!" Qingyuan said smiling sadly. "Lu Yan, you must not die. I give you an order!" Qingyuan said angrily while holding Lu Yan's wound which continued to bleed.

"Shifu, I couldn't follow your orders. Sorry." Lu Yan said smiling before breathing his last breath. Qingyuan shook Lu Yan's body. "Are you awake? Stop joking around. This isn't funny." Qingyuan said in disbelief.

"He's dead. You have to accept this fact." Said Li Lianhua angrily. "No, you're lying." Qingyuan said backing away. "How does it feel? Isn't it..." Yichen's words were cut off. Qingyuan was right in front of Yichen. "You killed him. You should go with him." Qingyuan said with his red eyes.

“Your eyes…” Yichen said with difficulty. "Qi Deviation." Li Lianhua said irritably. Xuanyuan Xiao managed to separate Yichen and Qingyuan. The enraged Qingyuan attacked Xuanyuan Xiao brutally. Yang Yunchun held Yichen down and glared at him in annoyance.

"Baichuan Academy will come in a few hours." Yang Yunchun explained. Xuanyuan Xiao was knocked back by Qingyuan. Just as Qingyuan was about to attack again, Di Feisheng appeared and stopped Qingyuan.

Li Lianhua stared in disbelief at Di Feisheng. The fight changed from Xuanyuan Xiao to Di Feisheng against Qingyuan. Fang Duobing also came out. "Lao Di, don't lose to him." Fang Duobing said encouraging Di Feisheng. Li Lianhua was furious but held back his anger.

"Young Master Fang, you found us again." Li Lianhua said smiling but her eyes showed annoyance. "Sure, Lao Di is still not satisfied with dueling your son but you guys are really good at escaping." Fang Duobing quipped.

“Liars! You guys…” Yichen's words came to an abrupt halt. Yichen's voice was lost. Everyone is shocked. Di Feisheng grinned. It seemed that Di Feisheng knew whose doing it was.

Exhausted Qingyuan fainted. Li Lianhua swiftly held Qingyuan's body from falling. The three brought Qingyuan back to the room. Yang Yunchun looked after Yichen. Li Yu had already been taken away by bodyguards. Xuanyuan Xiao and Su Ying followed Li Lianhua and the others.

"How?" Su Ying asked worriedly. "He's just exhausted but the poison will likely react." Li Lianhua explained. "Is there no way?" Su Ying asked worriedly. "There is but this is very cruel." Reply at Feisheng. "Please, help A Yuan." Su Ying said kneeling down.

Li Lianhua helped Su Ying up. "We better get away from here." Li Lianhua said. The three of them came out of the room. "Go out." Di Feisheng said. Yao Mo came out from hiding.

"My Lord, I found an insect that can keep his inner strength from continuing to decrease and can also prevent Hua Poison from tormenting him more severely, but the risk is that his life time will be reduced to 5 months." Obviously Yao Mo. "Fine, start." Di Feisheng said backwards. Yao Mo did his job.

Meanwhile, Su Ying waited anxiously. Xuanyuan Xiao went to see Yang Yunchun. Fang Duobing and Li Lianhua were also waiting. "Why did we leave Lao Di there alone?" Fang Duobing asked.

"Yao Mo, it's here. Maybe they have a solution." Li Lianhua said in a whisper. "How did you know?" Fang Duobing asked confused. "Don't you find it strange that Su Yichen suddenly can't speak?" Li Lianhua asked. "Correct." Fang Duobing said quietly. The two of them whispered to each other making Su Ying confused.

Morning arrived. The first thing they saw was Qingyuan pointing his sword at Di Feisheng's neck. "Are you crazy? Who do you have the right to determine my life?!" Qingyuan shouted angrily.