Chapter 8

Yunlan retreated because he couldn't fight anymore. Li Lianhua lifted Qingyuan on his back and carried him back. "I don't know, I have such a young father." Qingyuan said quietly. Qingyuan's body was getting colder and colder.

Li Lianhua immediately brought Qingyuan inside. Fang Duobing followed Li Lianhua. "Shiniang, what's wrong with him?" Li Lianhua asked worriedly. "I gave him medicine to clear out the poison in his body." Qin Po explained. "Their family's blood is full of poison. I have to clean out all the poison in his blood before I can find the real poison." Qin Po explained.

"Do you know what poison he took?" Li Lianhua asked in surprise. "He started drinking the poison when he was brought here by his father. His father forced him to drink it. 6 months, he managed to drink all the poison. I once stopped his father but his father said it was his family's responsibility. Qi Mushan and I didn't have any choice." Qin Po was obviously sad.

"If you succeed in cleaning all the other poisons, will that help your life?" Fang Duobing asked. "There is a possibility." Qin Po replied. "I'll make another medicine. You guys rest first." Qin Po added before leaving.

The two sat together. "Qingyuan's old friend, don't you feel familiar with someone's description?" Fang Duobing asked suddenly. "Same, it's possible that he knows but A Yuan doesn't know." Li Lianhua said calmly.

"A Yuan really forgot about him?" Fang Duobing asked again. "He does forget his face, but he never forgets someone like his old friend. You heard that one day I can find him. Then if he really forgets that someone's existence, there's no way the first thing he does is hold his bracelet. When he says forget it, he very sincere as if it was for the good of that person but when he said he died, he didn't believe that his old friend would die so easily." Li Lianhua explained at length.

"Then I found this fell from Lu Yan's hand before he died." Li Lianhua said handing over a piece of paper. Fang Duobing opened it. "There's no news. We'll keep looking." said Fang Duobing reading the paper. "This is clear evidence, he is still looking for him. So when he says he almost forgot about him, it's not true." Li Lianhua explained.

"Why did he lie?" Fang Duobing asked confused. "Maybe he still can't trust us. I've heard rumors that the Zhang family lives in a closed place and never trusts anyone. Whoever betrays them, kill everyone. The rumors are not false." Li Lianhua said sighing.

"But maybe he's not the same. When he was poisoned, he could still fight with people who wanted to kill him but he said one family, why do you want to kill me? They said he was just trash who deserved to be stepped on, had no skills and was weak and deserved to die. Who knows? Finally he became a devil who slaughtered all those who betrayed him and the Zhang family." Li Lianhua added, smiling sadly.

"Life is pretty tough." Fang Duobing said pitifully. "But now he becomes Mengzhu, he will be fine. All his enemies back then, are gone. Those who rebel now, don't know what he will do." Li Lianhua said looking far away. "Time will tell us." Fang Duobing said before falling silent.

A week passed quickly but Qingyuan felt like he was going crazy any minute. "Li Lianhua and Fang Duobing, you don't have anything to do?" Qingyuan asked annoyed. "You have to stabilize your emotions." Li Lianhua advised with a smile. "We certainly have, looking after you is our job." Fang Duobing replied.

"I'm an adult. No need, you two look after me. I'm not a child." Qingyuan said angrily. "We know, but if we don't look after you then you will run away and not want to take medicine like a few days ago." Li Lianhua and Fang Duobing said at the same time.

"Go out." Qingyuan said changing his emotions. Qin Po came in at that time. "You two get out." Qin Po said in response to a nod from Li Lianhua and Fang Duobing. Qingyuan breathed a sigh of relief.