Chapter 16

Guan Hemeng patted Su Xiaoyong's back lightly. "Did I say something wrong?" Qingyuan asked. "Where did you learn words like that?" Li Lianhua asked. "Fang Duobing is your student and Su Xiaoyong likes you. So you are just one, it's mean they are rivals." Qingyuan said confusedly.

"I'm not his official disciple yet. Then the rival you said leads to a love relationship. It's more like two women or two man situation." Fang Duobing explained. Qingyuan nodded. "Who taught you?" Li Lianhua asked.

"Subordinate Zhang Fu, when I asked why they were brothers fighting, he said there was only one person they liked so they were rivals so their relationship deteriorated because of that." Obviously Qingyuan relaxed.

"So?" Su Xiaoyong asked curiously. "That girl already had a partner and that partner was their leader, Zhang Fu. So they gave up." Qingyuan said casually. "Zhang Xiong, I think your hand needs to be treated." Guan Hemeng said. Qingyuan looked at his left hand where the blood had stopped and was dry. "I almost forgot." Qingyuan said running away.

"Where are you going?" Fang Duobing asked. "I'll follow him." Di Feisheng said leaving. "How is his condition?" Guan Hemeng asked. "Just a moment ago, he couldn't see or hear." Li Lianhua explained.

"Does he know his own condition?" Su Xiaoyong asked. "He really understands his condition but he doesn't care." Fang Duobing said sadly.

Qingyuan washed his hands clean. Qingyuan smiled as his wounds healed. "Two more days." Qingyuan muttered. "What's two days?" Di Feisheng asked. Qingyuan shook his head.

"Bei Feng Bai Yan has helped you through many things. He will continue to help you from now on." Qingyuan said suddenly. "Do you want to learn it?" Di Feisheng asked. Qingyuan shook his head.

"I will treat your wound." Qingyuan said pulling Di Feisheng's hand. Di Feisheng's wounds seemed to have healed. "It was your inner strength that helped me." Di Feisheng said smiling.

"You feel it? Ordinary people can't feel it." Qingyuan muttered. "Because it's very thin. I've received your inner energy before so I'm familiar with it." Di Feisheng explained.

"Let's go back first." Qingyuan said changing the topic. The two returned and they all ate in silence. Guan Hemeng and Su Xiaoyong took their leave.

"Where do we go next?" Fang Duobing asked. "It's already late. Let's rest here first." Qingyuan said. The three agreed. When everyone is asleep. Qingyuan woke up from his sleep.

Qingyuan bit his index finger and was about to put his finger on Di Feisheng's forehead but Qingyuan's hand was held by Di Feisheng. "What do you want to do?" Di Feisheng asked.

"It is nothing." Qingyuan said looking in another direction. Di Feisheng pulled Qingyuan down and held Qingyuan's body on the bed. "You want to erase my memory of you." Di Feisheng said angrily. Qingyuan's eyes widened in shock.

"How did you know?" Qingyuan asked in surprise. "Zhang Qianbei told us." said Fang Duobing coming in. "Memories may be painful but without memories it hurts more." Fang Duobing added.

Qingyuan fell silent. "A Yuan, I know you mean well but let A Fei decide this matter himself. Isn't that better?" Li Lianhua asked. "I understand." Qingyuan said. Di Feisheng let go of Qingyuan and stood up.

But Qingyuan knocked Di Feisheng unconscious. Qingyuan laid Di Feisheng's body on the bed. Fang Duobing and Li Lianhua were quite shocked. "I won't erase his memory." Qingyuan said honestly.

"But I still have to go. I have the last task to do as a member of the Zhang family. If we still have fate then we will still meet." Qingyuan said smiling.

"Are you sure?" Li Lianhua asked. Qingyuan smiled. "Maybe by then, I will have forgotten all of you." Qingyuan said ambiguously. Li Lianhua and Fang Duobing had no choice but to let Qingyuan go.

When Di Feisheng woke up, the first thing he looked for was Qingyuan. "He ran away." Fang Duobing said. "Why did you let him escape?" Di Feisheng protested. "We will definitely meet again one day." Fang Duobing added.

"Are you awake? Let's eat." Li Lianhua said coming in. "Jun Shang" Wuyan said in a salute. "Why did you come?" Di Feisheng asked. "In front of the building belonging to the Jinyuan Alliance, there is a sign that Zhang Qingyuan's belongings are written. So we want to ask for your opinion." Wuyan explained.

Fang Duobing and Li Lianhua held back their laughter. "What are you guys laughing at?" Di Feisheng asked flatly. Neither of them was interested in explaining. "Jun Shang, when I came in, Lian Hua Lou also had the same writing on it." Wuyan explained.

"It's a kind of protective charm so that you won't be disturbed. That's what A Yuan said." Fang Duobing explained. Di Feisheng looked at Fang Duobing in disbelief. "Leave it be." Di Feisheng said looking at Wuyan.

"Do you still have anything else?" Di Feisheng asked. "Jun Shang, someone named Zhang Fu left a message for you. He said it was a message from Zhang Ming.
Don't keep thinking about the past, if it's fate you will meet again. If not, then you won't meet again even if you want to," explained Wuyan.

"There is still one more thing. There is news circulating in the palace that there is a sword carving that is the same as Zhang Mengzhu's technique, with the contents remembering what I said, otherwise you will know the consequences." Wuyan added.

"It means he didn't die and is still alive." Di Feisheng said. Fang Duobing and Li Lianhua looked at each other but could not comment on anything. Wuyan said goodbye from there. Li Lianhua, Di Feisheng and Fang Duobing ate in silence.

Meanwhile in a cave located in the forest. Suddenly the cave collapsed in an instant. Zhang Ming arrived a little late. "You really chose this path." Zhang Ming said sighing. "Don't worry, I've taken care of the remaining problems. You can go in peace now." Zhang Ming said smiling sadly.

Back at Lian Hua Lou, Yun Biqiu came alone. "I came to tell you the news." Yun Biqiu said to Li Lianhua as well as Fang Duobing. "Sit down." Li Lianhua said. The three of them sat on the available benches.

"The palace sent news that as long as you don't want to usurp the throne, they won't bother you anymore. They promised." Yun Biqiu said. "So?" Li Lianhua asked. "The three people you handed over to us. We managed to interrogate them. From their mouths, all the crimes that Qingyuan was initially accused of were apparently the ones who committed is them. So Qingyuan is innocent." Yun Biqiu explained.

"But the Liu family and Zhang family as well as the royal guards and the royal eunuch were really killed by him so he is also on the wanted list of suspects." Yun Biqiu added. "We know." Li Lianhua said smiling.

"I'll say goodbye first." Yun Biqiu said standing up. "Mengzhu, I hope you are always healthy and happy." Yun Biqiu added smilingly before leaving. Di Feisheng returned and ran into Yun Biqiu who was leaving. "What is it?" Di Feisheng asked.

"He came to tell me that the palace would not seek trouble with me anymore." Li Lianhua said. "That's good. That's right, I have to go back to Jinyuan Alliance. I have something to take care of." Di Feisheng said. "You can leave." Li Lianhua said. Di Feisheng left there.

"So where should we go now?" Fang Duobing asked. "Where do you want to go?" Li Lianhua asked back. A bird landed on the table. Fang Duobing opened the letter at the bird's feet.

After reading it, Fang Duobing looked at Li Lianhua. "New case?" Li Lianhua asked. Fang Duobing nodded. "What are you waiting for? Let's go." Li Lianhua said smiling. The two returned to Lian Hua Lou to continue their journey.

The End.