Chapter 5

In an instant Qingyuan was in front of Yichen and drew his sword out. Blood gushed from his wound. "Elder Su, what do you want from my father?" Qingyuan asked after putting away his sword.

"I want to know the truth." Su Ying said seriously. "He was poisoned by Hong Mei, it's impossible for you not to know right, Su Ying?" Qingyuan asked flatly.

"You can't accuse anyone at random." Yichen said annoyed. "If you don't want to die from lack of blood then treat your wounds." Qingyuan said with a grin. Yichen had no choice but to leave.

"Fang Duobing, a detective from Baichuan Court can prove what I said. When dhe saw my father, d
she said that my father should have died. She was the one who delivered the soup to my father." Qingyuan said.

Su Ying looked at Fang Duobing. "That's true." Fang Duobing replied. "My father used all his inner strength to expel the poison. The side effect of this was that he forgot his past. He pushed himself too hard." Obviously Qingyuan.

"You must be tired. Go get some rest. Li Yu escorts them to their rooms." Su Ying ordered. Li Yu drove them off after the five people took their leave. Outside Hulijing was waiting for them. "He went looking for me." Qingyuan said smiling looking at Hulijing. The three fell silent. They went to their respective rooms. Everyone gets their own room.

@Li Lianhua's room

"This place is quite strange. You don't find Su Ying a bit fishy?" Fang Duobing asked. "Right, he is very strange too when they look at Qingyuan like they are looking at an enemy." Di Feisheng said.

"Lao Di, you are right. Since he is Mengzhu, why are they still acting like that?" Fang Duobing asked. Fang Duobing saw that Li Lianhua didn't speak at all. "What do you think?" Fang Duobing asked. "Fang Xiaobao, you don't think Su Ying, only acknowledges Zhang Ling and not Qingyuan? He seems to have a problem with Qingyuan." Li Lianhua said. Lu Yan went inside.

"Because some people say Shifu was born with bad luck. Anyone close to him will die tragically. When Shifu was born, his mother died. 10 years ago, his father died. Since then, many people don't like Shifu and want to kill him." Lu Yan explained.

"Where is A Yuan?" Li Lianhua asked. "He threw me out. So I don't know where he is right now." Lu Yan explained. "There is movement in the next room." Li Lianhua said. The four came out and found Qingyuan's chest stuck with a knife. Li Yu collapsed on the floor.

Qingyuan fell to his knees and withdrew the knife before throwing it away. "Don't come any closer! Get out!" Qingyuan shouted irritably. Lu Yan drank the antidote and gave it to Li Lianhua. The three of them looked at each other before drinking it.

"Go out!" Qingyuan shouted before collapsing onto the floor. Lu Yan swiftly lifted and laid Qingyuan on the bed. "What is it?" asked Su Ying who came over. Li Lianhua checked Qingyuan's pulse.

"Where's the medicine?" Li Lianhua asked. "I don't know." Lu Yan said panicked. Su Ying went inside and was speechless. "I have it." Su Ying said giving the medicine bottle to Li Lianhua. Fang Duobing, assisted by Di Feisheng, took Li Yu away.

Li Lianhua immediately put a medicinal pill into Qingyuan's mouth. Qingyuan's pale face was a little more colorful. "I think you'd better go out. The blood..." Li Lianhua was cut off. "His blood gives off a poisonous gas." Su Ying interrupted.

"I know. When he was little, he almost killed himself because he accidentally injured me and his blood got on my skin who injured. At that time, he was very angry and annoyed with himself. Finally he found the medicine in your hands and cured me." Su Ying explained.

"This medicine can neutralize poison. So he...?" Li Lianhua's words were cut off. "I had very little poison at that time so it could have helped. There was too much poison in his body in high doses. Apart from that, the benefit of this medicine is that it makes the wound close more quickly." Su Ying said.