Chapter 9

"When will he wake up?" Fang Duobing asked. "Don't know." Di Feisheng replied. "Will wake up soon." Li Lianhua replied. "Lianhua, why are you so sure?" Fang Duobing asked confused.

"The color of his face compared to two days ago is better so he is slowly recovering." Li Lianhua explained. Fang Duobing nodded. Qingyuan slowly woke up and sat on the ice bed without making a sound.

"Why is there only 30% power left?" Fang Duobing asked suddenly. "I also do not know." Li Lianhua was obviously confused. "The internal energy shouldn't be able to disappear anymore." Di Feisheng said also confused.

"Why are you three here? You don't know that you can freeze to death here. Still don't come out after putting on coats." Qingyuan said suddenly. Fang Duobing looked shocked while Di Feisheng and Li Lianhua were instantly alert.

After confirming that the person speaking was Qingyuan, the three of them relaxed. "We are waiting for you." Fang Duobing replied. "I don't think it's just that. Because there are people out there, right?" Qingyuan asked flatly.

"You're right. But it's not us who are in trouble, it's Lao Di who is in trouble." Fang Duobing explained. "What else?" Qingyuan asked. "He's getting married." Fang Duobing said. "Ehn." Qingyuan answered briefly.

"Only that?" Fang Duobing asked confused. "That's right, he wants to get married. What does that have to do with me?" Qingyuan asked flatly. Fang Duobing wanted to speak again but Li Lianhua diverted the conversation.

"Your bed is not a normal bed." Li Lianhua said. "Smart, this is a bed made from lake water in the cave in the Zhang family. That's why this room is cold because of this bed." Qingyuan explained.

"I want to show you something." Qingyuan said suddenly while rolling up his sleeves. The three looked at Qingyuan confused but then shocked.

Qingyuan's wrist bent forward as if the bones were soft. Qingyuan then returned his hand to its original state. "Your question is answered, right?" Qingyuan asked looking at Li Lianhua.

Li Lianhua nodded. Fang Duobing and Di Feisheng understood Qingyuan's meaning instantly. Qingyuan's chest protrudes like a woman's because Qingyuan controls his bones so that they protrude into a shape like a woman's body.

"This is also the reason your aunt misunderstood you are woman?" Li Lianhua asked again. Qingyuan smiled sweetly. "I've been practicing martial arts techniques from 5 years old and also learning techniques for controlling and manipulating bones. So my father often dresses me up as that woman to see how long I can last with my bone control." Qingyuan explained.

"You look different." Li Lianhua said. "No matter what. Now I'm useless. I need your help to get my revenge. So I have to be honest with you." Qingyuan said casually.

"I ask you, you should still have 50 percent of your inner strength. Why do you only have 30 percent now?" Di Feisheng asked. "You were poisoned by Hong Hua, I used my inner strength to help you. I know what you want to say Li Lianhua. But he came here because he wanted to save my life. So I had to help him myself." Qingyuan explained. Li Lianhua was about to speak but was interrupted by Qingyuan.

"Hong Hua what is that?" Fang Duobing asked. "Hong Hua is a very poisonous flower, once exposed to it for 1 month you will die. All internal organs will be destroyed." Qingyuan explained. Di Feisheng gave Qingyuan a confused look. Li Lianhua fell silent.

"Tian Hua, it's not here. The place where Tian Hua can live is the place where the lake water from this bed is. That place can only be entered by the Zhang family's core, even branch families are not allowed to enter." Qingyuan explained. When Di Feisheng was about to ask.

"I have also eaten Tian Hua. I can clearly tell you. Tian Hua can't cure me." Qingyuan added. "Di Mengzhu, you have to get married. Don't just stay here, meet your future wife." Qingyuan said smiling.

"He's seen it." Li Lianhua said ambiguously. "What does it mean?" Qingyuan asked confused. "You are the bride." Fang Duobing explained.

"WHAT?!" Qingyuan shouted irritably. Qingyuan immediately understood what they meant. "Mengzhu, there is new news." Zhang Fu said going inside. Li Lianhua, Fang Duobing and Di Feisheng looked at Zhang Fu curiously.

"Say." Qingyuan said. "That person's movements are likely to disrupt your wedding day." Zhang Fu explained. "I know, watch them." Qingyuan said flatly. Zhang Fu nodded before leaving.

"Di Mengzhu, I'm sorry. The possibility of the wedding must be continued, after it's finished I will tell my aunt the truth. Don't worry, I won't embarrass you." Qingyuan said standing up. Di Feisheng looked at Qingyuan with a complicated look.

"Where are you going?" Fang Duobing asked. "Seeing my uncle, this matter my uncle should know." Qingyuan said before leaving. "Lao Di, congratulations on becoming the Zhang family's son-in-law." Fang Duobing teased.

Di Feisheng walked out without speaking. "What's wrong with him?" Fang Duobing asked confused. "I don't know but his mind is probably in a mess right now. We should get out too." Li Lianhua said pulling Fang Duobing out of the room.

@study room

"I understand. Didn't expect that there would be a traitor in the Zhang Family. You have to be careful." Mu Yuchen said worriedly. "Don't worry, uncle. I won't let anyone off the hook. They have to pay the debt to the Zhang family." Qingyuan said coldly.

"You've changed a lot and your disguise skills are getting better." Mu Yuchen praised. "You praise me too much uncle." Qingyuan said calmly. "My father was right. You really are quite skilled. You just came in, I didn't even recognize you." Mu Yuan said.

"You just haven't seen me for too long. This face is the same as the last time I came." Qingyuan explained. "This time be more subtle and thorough in your disguise." Mu Yuchen praised. Qingyuan just smiled. "Should we tell mom?" Mu Yuan asked.

"For now, let's keep it a secret, just telling you that there might be a big danger on the wedding day is enough." Mu Yuchen explained. Mu Yuan nodded in understanding. The three of them chatted while killing time.

@park

Fang Duobing and Li Lianhua were talking when suddenly Di Fengsheng approached them. "I ask you, if you promised someone to continue accompanying him but you broke it and forgot about it for ten years, what would you do?" Di Feisheng asked suddenly.

"Apologize and explain everything." Fang Duobing replied casually. "Why do you ask questions like this?" Li Lianhua asked calmly. "It's nothing. I was just asking." Di Feisheng said calmly.

"Does it have anything to do with Zhang Mengzhu?" Fang Duobing asked. Di Feisheng fell silent. "You guys already know?" Di Feisheng asked. "We feel that the person A Yuan is has something in common with you. We are just guessing." Li Lianhua explained.

"It's better for you to be honest with him. After all, he seems cold but he really cares about you. If you keep hiding yourself, he will be hurt more than you think. He already considers you like his own brother." Fang Duobing said. "It's easy enough to say, it's not easy to do it." Di Feisheng said flatly.

"I warn you, I have felt the anger of nowdays young people. Their emotions will really explode if they find out for themselves. If you tell them directly, maybe they won't be so angry." Li Lianhua warned Di Feisheng before looking at Fang Duobing.

Fang Duobing smiled looking at Li Lianhua. Li Lianhua smiled too. Di Feisheng glanced at the two of them before leaving. "What are you talking about?" Asked Qingyuan who had just arrived. "Confidential." Fang Duobing said with a grin. "Xiao Huli." Qingyuan grumbled irritably. Li Lianhua smiled at the sight.

Fang Duobing held back his laughter at Qingyuan's unusual behavior. This annoyed Qingyuan even more. "WHAT?!" Qingyuan asked fiercely. Fang Duobing really couldn't help but laughed freely. Qingyuan's face turned sour. "What did you get from your meeting?" Li Lianhua asked to lighten the mood. "I almost forgot. Where is Di Feisheng?" Qingyuan asked. Fang Duobing and Li Lianhua looked at each other in confusion.

(Note: Hong Hua and Tian Hua are my ideas. There is no connection with any flowers or medicine. I just added it for story purposes only.

Xiao Huli : Little fox. This is what Li Lianhua called Fang Duobing during the first case they solved together.)