Chapter 1

it's a cold evening and sarine is lost for directions. She sees henry sitting at a bench texting so she decides to go up to him and ask where to go.
"Excuse me" sarine says trying to get his attention.
"Oh, do you need something."he seems a bit irritated at her.
"Sorry if I'm interrupting anything" sarine smiled akwardly "but I need some directions getting to art class, could you help me?"
"Art class is in the east wing, down one hall and on your left" he points to his left and seems to dismiss her after that.
"Umm?" Sarine seems confused. As she try's to follow his directions "I'm sorry but, could you walk me there please"
"I'm busy doing something. Can't you figure it out yourself"he looks at her in the eye with annoyance and continues doing what he was doing.
"Oh ok" she started walking but looked confused trying to figure it out herself.
he looked back at what he was doing but turns his attention at her when he saw her struggling to find her way. "what the hell are you doing, I've already given you all the directions to get there, it's not rocket science you fool." he seems annoyed at the fact that she still is asking for help.
"S-s-sorry it's just my first day here and I missed the tour" sarine walked away trying to not disturb him any longer.
"Whatever" he mumbles under his breath "idiot"
Sarine walked away soon finding her class "yes on time" she said to herself taking a seat all the way in the back so no one would see her.