Chapter 11

Sarine doesn't answer the text and Henry decides to come to her house but she doesn't answer the door so he just walks in and he sees her working out and her exercise is a lot more tough than his work out is.henry stops for a second to watch her, and then walks in the room and he says, while out of breath "Sarine, what are you doing?" he looks concerned and goes over to her, he is a little worried that she might overexert herself because her exercise program is way more intense than his.
Sarine stops her workout for a second to see henry "oh Henry, what are you doing here?"
henry says "I came over here because I wanted to see you. I also came over because... I don't know". he then takes a deep breath and says more slowly "I just wanted to come over to see you and make sure you were okay". he stops and looks at her "um... are you okay? You just look like you're doing a really intense workout". there's a hint of worry in his voice as he says this while looking at her.sarine stands up from the ground "oh no, this is my normal workout". She picks up her water bottle from the floor but as she bent down Henry noticed her but.henry starts to blush as he stares at her butt and he looks away quickly, his face is very red now "um... anyways, I just wanted to see you". he is obviously a little embarrassed and he smiles softly as he looks at sarine "would you mind if... I stayed here for a little while and watched you workout?""Sure, why don't you join me instead though, that'd be more fun" henry thinks about how hard her workout is and thinks of a way to get out of it.henry looks at her and thinks for a second of ways to get out of it but he couldn't find one, so he just says "alright, I'll join you". he takes off his shirt and he starts to workout next to her, but his exercises are still too easy compared to sarine's. Henry looks at sarine and feels a bit weak and embarrassed, but he tries to ignore the feelings and keeps working out.after 5 minutes Henry gets tired of her workout "why are you tired? We've only been working out 5 minutes"
he's panting after just 5 minutes while sarine seems perfectly fine. He's also still a little embarrassed of his body and he doesn't want to show that he's tired so he tries to act like he's not "I'm tired? Haha, I'm not tired. I could keep going if I wanted".he seems a little out of breath and his face is a bright red from exhaustion and stress."You sure?"he nods and says "yeah, I'm sure. I could keep working out if i wanted to". but he's obviously lying. He's very tired and he's starting to feel a little bit hot from working out."Ok then" she said skepticaly but they then start working out again for 2 more hours.after 2 hours of working out he's very tired and sweaty. Henry is still trying to act like he's not tired, but he's obviously not doing a very good job. He's now very red and he's about to collapse from exhaustion. He looks at sarine and says "um... this workout is really... tiring". he then stops and starts to sit down "can I... have a break for a bit?""Oh yeah ofcourse let me get you a water bottle" sarine goes into the kitchen and comes back with water and hands it to him "you know what, let's stop it for now"
henry takes the water bottle and takes a sip of it, he still seems tired but he's not as sweaty as he was before. He smiles and says "yeah, good idea". he sits down and looks at her "hey, how are you still so energetic after that workout?" he says while looking at her in a curious tone."I don't know"
henry smiles and says "are you just naturally this athletic?" he looks over at her and it seems like he's impressed, he's also a little bit jealous because he wishes his physique was like hers."I guess"henry smiles and says "well, it's impressive". he stretches and moves his body to try to look more flexible, but he's still clearly tired and he's a little bit red "would you mind if I just sit here with you for a little while and rest?" he pauses for a moment and then continues "I know that's a lame question but I figured it seemed like a good idea because... well, I guess I'm just kind of tired". there's a hint of embarrassment in his voice.
"Yeah sure""thanks" henry says while taking a deep breath "it's kind of hot in here, right?" he says and he still seems like he's stressed from working out. He's sitting next to sarine and she's obviously a lot stronger than him, while he just seems to be all hot and sweaty."No but if you want you can use my shower it's just down the hall. I have some clothes that aren't so girly and would fit you if you want" henry stops for a second and says softly to himself"shower could I please use your shower? I'm... a little bit sweaty now and it does feel a bit hot in here". he smiles and says she also has a nicer shower than his so if it's fine and all that he would like to use it. he looks at her and waits for her to respond. "Yeah just down the hall" as Henry turns on the shower sarine goes upstairs and gets some clothes and comes back down "here's some clothes" she hands him "manly" clothes.
Henry looks at the clothes and smiles and says "oh, thanks". he looks at his own sweaty clothes and then says in a slightly embarrassed tone "I... think I'll go take a shower then". Henry goes to the shower and takes a shower for several minutes "do you mind if I wash my clothes as well?" henry asks this before getting in the shower because he knows his clothes are pretty sweaty and gross after the workout. "Yeah of course"
he smiles and goes and takes a shower for 10 minutes. After he's done showering, he dries himself and puts on the "manly" clothes sarine gave him. They actually fit him perfectly and he looks a lot less feminine now. He goes downstairs and gives her a thumbs up before sitting down next to her "again thank you for letting me take a shower and for lending me these clothes". he smiles and says "also, thank you for letting me stay here to workout with you before. I hope I didn't get too in the way since... well... I'm not as athletic as you". "No you're good" sarine gets a call from sia and answer it.henry looks at her when she answers the call and then asks about who it is "who's that?" his eyes are slightly wide and he looks a little bit nervous as well. "It's sia" she says quietly then she goes back to talking to sia and then they hang up after about 5 minutes.henry looks at her for a second and then asks "is there a reason why you talk to Sia so much? he says this a bit more quietly than he intended to and he doesn't look as relaxed now. as sarine hangs up the phone she looks at Henry a bit annoyed "because she's my best friend and that what best friends do, ok?"
henry seems a little bothered by her tone and her look, but he then takes a deep breath and tries to relax again "alright, okay, sorry to bother you". he has a hint of embarrassment in his voice because he's clearly nervous that she might be mad at him now. He stares at her for a little while but then he gets up and says "actually, I should probably go home, it's getting late anyways". henry looks at sarine and smiles before saying "hopefully I'll see you tomorrow?" "Sorry, I have plans with sia tomorrow for my birthday actually but maybe next weekend we can hang out" he looks a little bit disappointed but he nods and smiles anyways "yeah... alright". he pauses for a few seconds and says "I bet you're gonna have a lot of fun with Sia on your birthday. Can I ask what it is you guys are doing?"
"I don't know, she's surprising me..... she's such a good friend you know?" She walks Henry out the door and hugs him goodbye. henry hugs sarine and smiles back "alright, I guess I'll see you another time then. Have fun tomorrow and I hope your birthday is good". as he says this he begins to walk away and then he turns to look at sarine before saying "oh! Can I text you later so I can wish you a happy birthday tomorrow?" "Yeah ofcourse" she smiles and waves before closing the door and going upstairs to go to bed. Henry smiles and waves back before walking away and going home. Sarine doesn't hear from him for a while but at midnight, Henry texts her again and says "Happy birthday!!" Sarine wakes up from her phone "what's this" she opens her phone and sees Henry text her but she was too tired to respond "I'll text him tomorrow" she says to herself before going back to sleep. Henry texts sarine again in the morning and says "good morning, did you sleep well?" He waits for a response and starts to get a little nervous that sarine wouldn't respond that day. Sarine responds to Henry's text while doing her hair before sia came "good morning henry, and thank you for the happy birthday text" she texted back.