Chapter 12

henry smiles and says "you're welcome, also, how does your hair look so good in the morning?" there's a hint of nervousness in the text as he stares at her through the text before continuing "anyways, are you excited for your surprise with Sia?" in the distance sarine can hear a car honk so she text henry "actually, I think sia is here, I'll talk to you later, bye" after she text him she put her phone in her pocket and goes downstairs to meet sia in her car "hey gurl heyyyy" she tells sia as she closes her front door behind her. as Henry reads her text he puts his phone down and he also doesn't text sarine back for a couple hours because he doesn't want to seem clingy or annoying. So he just waits a few hours and he texts her again and says "enjoy your weekend with Sia and have fun!" He smiles and waits to see if she'll text him back.
"Sia: wasn't that zip line so fun" sia says laughing having fun         "Sarine: oh my gosh, I thought I was gonna die" sarine says also laughing but then she sees Henry texted her but she doesn't answer because her and sia are going to her place.henry starts to get nervous since sarine hasn't responded and he is afraid that she doesn't like him anymore. He sends a follow up text that says "I know you're probably busy but I just wanted to see how your weekend is going and say hi"
a couple more minutes go by and sarine is at sia's house and there having fun playing games and baking random stuff they find online but Henry doesn't know why she hasn't texted back yet so he tracks her phone and comes inside sia's house. he opens the door and sees sarine and Sia working on something together and he says with a small smile "heyyy... sorry to interrupt you two, I just wanted to check on you..."he looks around and realizes that they really are having fun "I can leave if you want but I just wanted to say hi".as Henry walks through the door sarine and sia look at him "oh, Henry. What are you doing here?" Sarine starts walking towards Henry to talk to him while sia stays in the kitchen baking. Henry gets a little bit nervous and he doesn't really want to tell sarine why he came because she seems busy with Sia so he says "oh, nothing really... I just wanted to see how you were doing". He paused and then said "I can go if you want, but I just wanted to say hi and I've been meaning to text you but..." he pauses and then says "is everything good?" "Yeah I'm good, thanks for checking on me" sarine kisses him on the cheek and then holds both of his hands, his right hand in her left and his left in her right swinging them side to side "you know, since it's my birthday I don't think sia would mind if you stayed" henry blushes and smiles when she kissed him on the cheek and grabed his hands because she was not being shy about touching him anymore. He shakes his head and says "maybe I should leave... I know you're hanging out with Sia, so I don't really wanna-" he stops because Sia walks out of the kitchen and she's holding onto cookies and she sees Henry and says "hi Henry! Is everything alright?" Henry didn't know if sarine wanted him to join the celebrations or something. sia says her sentence while looking at sarine, but she's not really paying attention to Henry yet. "Yeah! Come on Henry" she whined "stay with us, it'll be fun" she looked at sia and smiled to make sure she was on board with the whole letting Henry stay thing.
Henry smiles at sarine but then shakes his head and says "I don't want to interrupt you two or anything..." he pauses for a second and then he says "and it's also your birthday, so I should let you hang out with Sia". he looks at Sia to see if she wants him to stay and he also smiles and says "unless you want me to stay, I can". he is a little curious why Sia is the one that gets to decide if he stays or not, but he's not one to complain. "YEAH!" Sarine says in excitement "stay, it will be so much more fun with the 2 most important people in my life" she pulls Henry's hand into the kitchen where her and sia were previously baking.
henry smiles and lets sarine pull him into the kitchen with her. He looks at her and sia and says "I didn't know you thought of me as someone important". he says this with a sense of wonder and awe in his voice as he seems excited that sarine likes him. "Ofcourse you are, you're my boyfriend" sarine starts making more dough for cookies and throws some batter on sia. henry is taken aback and a little bit shocked because she just casually called him her boyfriend. He stands still for a second and then his face turns red. He looks at sarine and says "s-say that again". "Say what" she puts some dough on a sheet and tells sia to put some chocolate chips in it "that your my boyfriend"
he feels very embarrassed and he looks like a tomato. He starts to speak and then takes a deep breath and says quietly "yes, yes that. You just called me your boyfriend. Did you mean to say that?" he seems nervous and he seems like he's either excited or anxious. "Yeah, it's not like I meant to say it to sia" she puts her hand under sia's chin and shakes her head a bit jokingly. he blushes even more after this and he starts to smile "well... if you mean it then... yeah, I guess I'm your boyfriend". he says this quietly and he looks at her and smiles "can I say that you're my girlfriend?"
"Sia: DUH!"   "Sarine: sia!.... But yeah, you can"he smiles and says "well, then in that case, you're my girlfriend... and you're the best girlfriend in the whole world". he seems happy to be her boyfriend and he smiles and waits for her reaction to him calling her his girlfriend.