Chapter 9

he looks at her and sighs "no, this is different. Look at how happy I was when I was with you that one time and then look at how I am now". he then glances back at Sia and says in a slightly annoyed tone "can you just stop kissing that guy for a second?" he looks back to sarine and says "I just want to tell you something". his voice sounds really serious as he says this.as sarine sees how sad Henry is she walks over to him and leaves the guy she was kissing "I didint know you were actually sad about this" she says quietly.he starts to tear up a bit but then looks down a bit so she can't notice and says slowly "I really am sad". he looks back up to her with a sad expression but still with tears in his eyes "look, I'm sorry, I just want to go back to the way things were before. I miss you... a lot". he pauses for a few seconds and says "I love you so much". his voice starts to break as he says this because he is just too hurt to keep staying silent on how he feels for her. She looks at Henry sadly before hugging him tightly and saying "I'm so sorry Henry". "I had no idea" she says still hugging him.
he hugs her back tightly and says in a soft tone with tears in his eyes "it's... okay. I still love you". he tries to wipe away the water in his eyes as he says "look, I've made mistakes, but we can still make it". he smiles slightly as he says this and he sounds more serious "now let's try to have a great time at the prom, okay?" he pauses for a few seconds and says "I want to tell you something". he smiles a bit before looking back at her with a serious look.
She smiles and nod as he tells her they should have a good time but soon after that Henry kisses her and  sia looks over and breaks them apart "what the heck sia?! What are you doing".Sia: "you shouldn't be with him if he made you sad".                         Sarine: "he doesn't make me sad... I love him" as Henry hears sarine say that, he's left in shock.he looks at her and smiles with tears in his eyes "you... you... you love me?" he says softly with his face having a look of shock on it "I didn't think that you had any feelings left for me". his eyes fill with more tears and he says in an excited tone "I have so much to say... please, I have waited so long for you to feel this way". he sounds like he is about to lose control of his emotions and he says in a serious tone "i love you more than you know". he kisses her and hugs her tightly, sia just gets in the way again as they kiss. he looks up at Sia and yells at her "seriously? Can you knock it off?! What do you want me to do about it!" Henry seems really annoyed by this but also really happy because sarine does love him back. He pulls sarine away from Sia and hugs her close to him "you love me?" he is sounding so shocked as he says this. Henry is still waiting for a response from her.she looks down as she answers blushing a bit "y-yeah"he smiles and looks at her lovingly "i'm so glad to hear that". his face lights up with a smile as he says "I mean I've done so much these past couple of days just trying to win you back". he sighs and says in a serious tone "look, I know I messed up. But even now, I'm still willing to do anything to be with you". he pauses for a second and says in a less serious tone "can we get back to the kiss now?" he shrugs and smiles.sarine looks up at him nodding and smiling "yes" she started to wrap her arms around his neck "but- before we kiss can I ask you something"he nods and seems a bit anxious and nervous about the question she's about to ask since it might make him lose her again of course. "Go ahead". he is looking at her and smiles with tears in his eyes."Promise me that you'll never do something stupid like you did the other day, ever again" she says looking up into his eyes, arms still wrapped around him.he looks into her eyes in shock then says in a serious tone "of course. I promise I'll never do something that stupid ever again". he then smiles and says "now, let's go back to the kiss". he wraps his arms around her as he smiles and starts to kiss her, this time more passionatly than before.
the kiss lasts for about a minute and then a slow dance comes on the speaker of the school.he smiles after the kiss and says in a serious tone "you want to dance to this?" he glances down as he says this and then looks up at her "Look, I just love you so much I'll do anything for you". he smiles and says softly "please, just dance with me". he holds out his hand to her.She takes Henry's hand "ofcourse I'll dance with you" she smiles and looks in his eyes as they dance. he smiles as he dances with her. He looks deeply into her eyes while dancing and he seems happy. He holds her close so that he doesn't lose her again and he smiles while dancing. The song playing says something in the lyrics about making a wish and Henry looks at sarine and says "I wish I could make a wish and have you with me forever without any problems". he smiles happily while still dancing."Me too" soon the dance is over and they play a really bad song "ugh, I hate this song" as Henry agrees with sarine he says that there's nothing they can do "oh yes there is, follow me" she walks towards the dj.he follows her over to the dj and smiles "alright, what's this plan of yours?" as he said that, he looked at her with a half amused and half happy facial expression. He liked her and her plans.she looks at Henry "you know I love you,right?" he nods "so trust me on this" sarine goes up to the dj person and flirts with them to put on we fell in love in October and once he puts it on she takes Henry onto the middle of the floor.he looks at her and nods as she says that she loves him, then henry smiles as sarine pulled him to the middle of the dance floor. He looks over at her and is intrigued by what she is planning to do. He then looks back down and enjoys listening to the music and having you close to him. He starts to dance a bit and then puts his hands on her waist and pulls her closer as the music says something about love being in the air."You know why I put this song on, because of the title....your the reason I love fall now" she says looking down.he stops dancing for a second and looks at her "seriously I love you so much Sarine". he smiles and says "you're my reason for loving the fall". he starts to dance again but the dancing starts to be faster and more passionate. He is a great dancer and he dances happily as the song continues to play.hours go by and the prom ends "today was the best day ever" sarine says before kissing Henry's cheek "goodbye Henry" she leaves with sia back to the limo parked out front.henry smiles as she kissed his cheek and say that this day was the best ever. As the both of them leave to the limo though he starts to tear up a bit and says "don't leave yet! I love you, don't go yet!"he seems desperate to keep her there and he wants to tell her something still."Henry, prom is over and this limo was expensive, I have to go. Goodbye"he seems a little sad but he says in a serious tone "I have to tell you something before you go".he pauses for a second as he thinks about what to say "I... I just wanted to tell you that you are my reason for loving the fall. You are my reason for existing". he smiles at her as he says this "please do not leave me yet. I love you so much"."We'll see eachother at school tomorrow, but right now I have to go, bye" sarine gets in the limo with sia and they go home "bye sia" she says as she walks to her house from sarine's "finally, home" she says to herself before going to sleep.he stares at the limo as it drives away with Sarine and Sia in it "damn it, why didn't I talk to her more"he starts to walk home, feeling sad and defeated.