1

I fluttered my eyes open and the sun sneaked through my curtains,I pulled the covers back over my head and groaned.

Soon after I got up and decided to get ready for my first day of a new class but ughh I hate school It was so bored and a waste of time. 

I walked over to my wardrobe and took out a bathrobe just for me to wear when I get out.

I walked over to the shower and turned on the water medium,not too warm and not too cold but mostly warm.

I stepped in and the water was just perfectos the warm and cold water made a good compilation.

I started singing,

Why can't you see that you belong with me
Standing by the window at your back door all this times how could you not know baby
You belong with me....(Taylor Swift u belong with me) ...

Time passed I had a great times washing I got out and already missed the water running over my body.

I made my way and stood infront of the wardrobe and took out a dark avocado green turtle top a black skirt and a black pair of long leg boots I quickly wore it and thought what hairstyle "maybe a messy bun would work" I said to myself as I checked myself out.

When I finished i walked into the kitchen and took a few biscuits and a glass of milk just to get something in my tummy.
I usually don't eat but they say it's an important role to start your day and I really don't want to get sick

(An: about the clothes I'm not sure if it makes a good combination as you know it's my first time and yeah or maybe you can just think about something else ...mwahhh)

I stood infront of the mirror to do my last touch ups,it is my first day in a new school so why not make myself look good.

I stepped out and locked my door slipping the key into the flower pot under the sand .I guess no one will know?.

I then unlocked my car and sat inside now starting the engine to get my day started. I connected my Bluetooth and played some Spotify music and did I mention cars are my favourite unliving thing. Just all the different models or engine sounds it's just wonderful.

This is the first so it is a bit cringe but I promise it will get better as it goes on

Vote comment and follow

Ciao bellissima ༺♥༻

Vote
!!!!!!