14

Yn

The second bell rings for today as all the students pack our belongings.

"Class was so bored today" sia says with a sigh earning a chuckle from me. She's right,class was boring.

Mr Jeon decided not to show up today which leaves us with Mrs Kim Jisoo.

She's a beautiful lady but he attitude is not very nice. She keeps giving me those knowing looks on I don't know what.

I roll my eyes at her before grabbing my bag and vanishing through the door.

Sia follows shortly.

"Wanna grab a drink" she ask tucking a sliver of hair behind her ears. "Yeah less gooo" I say grabbing her arm and fastening our speed.

"I'll have a cranberry milkshake" siang says. "Ill have a banana milk" I say after sia. We accept our drinks and sit outside. Our break lasts 5 minutes more.

"How was your weekend" Sia ask with a bit of uneasiness in her voice.

Awkward.

"It was nice" I say as I feel my cheeks heat up. All memories flood back in my brain the way Mr Jeon treated me this weekend. My smile fades when I remember Lisa hugging him.

Who is she?

"Yn" Sia talks louder than she did. My head snap up and she's in front of me.

"Why do u look so red..are u sick...do u need to go home" she ask feeling my head. How sweet she is.

"N-no I'm fine just getting hot" I lie. I take off my black jacket and use my hand to fan myself. Today wasnt a very hot day but the sun was hitting me like chillies burning my mouth.

Me and Sia sat for three minutes before the bell rang.

We both stood up and dusted out clothes off.

"Catch you later babe " she says kissing my cheek with a smile.

I wave good bye and walk to my math class. Mr Kim stands in the doorway looking all handsome but stressed at the same time. The frown never leaving he's face.

Luckily I was the first and only one there.

"Hii Tae" I say clearing my throat while standing next to him. I fucked this guy..what was I thinking.

"Hey cupcake" he says kissing my forehead.

It feels so awkward being with him like this. I barley know this guy.

"Umm..have you heard of jungkook..he didn't come to class today" I say playing with my fingers.

He's head snaps my way and leave a heavy sigh.

"Jungkook won't be coming the whole week" he says biting he's bottom lip. So kissable.

Concern runs in he's voice and something uneasy settles beneath the pit of stomach. An upset feeling?

"W-why" I ask looking at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Jungkook has been in an accident" he says looking at me.

That's when my world stops. The feeling in my stomach running through my blood and to my throat making me want to vomit.

Taehyung grabs my arms and sits me down on the desk.

"It's ok..he didn't get much injured it's just he's arm and back bone" he says cupping my cheeks with he's huge palms making me face him.

My glossy eyes meet he's brown eyes.

"It's ok" he repeats pulling me in for a kiss. He kisses me slowly but the door bursts open followed with a loud gasp.

Sia stands there with wide eyes and he hand over her mouth.

I stand up so quick as if I burnt my ass on the hot stove.

Taehyung also moves as fast as lightening.

Soon the class fills with kids and my eyes meet Sia.

I give her a tight smile as she mouths "I need an explanation" and walks back out.

Taehyung gives me a nod and I take a seat on my chair as out math session starts.

Till then
reeva/Esha💋