4

Today I woke up with the raindrops hitting my window it was so beautiful. 

I love the rainy weather it's so beautiful. I got up and took out my phone that was beneath my pillow and a notification popped up from Sia

'Hey yn I won't be coming in today got a bit of a problem hope to see you tomorrow-Sia'

Great.

Just great.

I got up with a big huff and made my way to the bathroom. I undressed and stood under the hot water. I grabbed a washcloth and soap washing and rubbing my body.

When I finished i wore a simple black attire. Black pants black polar neck/ turtle neck top and a long black jacket thing with a simple pair of boots. I topped it up with small earrings no makeup I don't need it I have beautifully natural skin and a dark grey scarf just to throw over my head and throat. I skipped breakfast and just walked out going Into my car. I turned on the heater a bit and drove off to school . Stopping here and there of the traffic lights.

I parked my car in the parking lot next to a black Mercedes-Benz and saw Mr Jeon in he had a few bags and items at the back I didn't bother to look further. He was on a phone call so I just switched off my engine and went out .

"Mrs yn what a beautiful morning" MR Jeon said as he also got out of his car "ah morning sir,it indeed is a beatiful morning" I said as I closed my door locking it with the keys.

"YN take this with you to class place it on my desk if you don't mind" He handed my two stacks of paper that seems like I don't know and he's black laptop bag. I took it and he gripped my finger while handing it to me "ahh" I hiss as he quickly pulled away "sorry Mrs Shin" I smiled "It's cool" he gave a small nod as he closed he's doors and walked off while holding a few other papers .

I walked over to class still feeling he's fingers that touched mine as he gripped my finger. Why does he always look so serious.what do you expect yn. Whatever.

I walked over to he's desk and placed all he's belongings on the table I saw Jisoo's paper with 57% ok her maths paper. I guess it's the paper we wrote yesterday. How much did I get? Did I fail it? Omg what will he think if I got low marks. "Yn!" I snapped out my daze and saw Soobin "Hey Soobin" I walked over to him he was standing with a few friends.

He waved them goodbye and came over to me "Let's go to class together from here" I told him about to walk" "I'm not taking Mr Jeons class I'm taking Mr Kim's,I can walk you if you want" he said before dragging me him walking to my class.

If people saw up they would think we know each other for years for how close we are. We've only known each other for 2-3 days and we already like best friends.

I walked up to my seat after saying goodbye to Soobin and took a seat. Just then the bell rang and the class started flooding with kids. Mr Jeon walked in as well and he always had a straight face it's only once or twice I saw him smile but only with Mr Park and the principle Mr Kim namjoon. They seem close. Very close you would swear they family. Maybe they are. We all took out or books opening it to page 69's answer sheet. Mr Jeon walked around to check everyone's answers,he walked up to me and stood there taking my book in he's hands "Neatly written Mrs Shin I like it" he says then places my book back on my desk "Thanks..sir" I almost forgot to address him as sir. He was impressed with most of our work and a few student didn't do it. Mr Jeon sent them to Mr Kim's class. I wonder who Mr Kim is.

We did a few work until the bell rang for our lunch break. I walked Into the cafeteria. I just asked for a coffee and walked out to the back of the school, I didn't really have any friends to sit with I'm only a week old here. As I walked I saw smoke coming from the corner. I smoke too but not very much. But what if the student gets expelled. I walked over and my surprise it was Professor Jeon he was facing me with he's back but I already know he's body type. The sound of the steps I took notified him there's someone behind him . He turned he full body releasing the smoke from he's mouth between he's lips .Fuck that looks hot.