5

Yn just got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her,she walked over to the wardrobe and stood infront front picking out which dress to wear. She picked out a black dress that had a sharp v cut by her breast side and had a zip on her back,She topped it up with a beatiful black heel not too long not too short it had little straps to tie along her ankle.

She quickly dressed and loosened her black hair falling down her back almost near her ass and opened the drawer to take out some dark red lipstick and long hanging earrings.

Yn stood infront of the mirror and checked herself out before making her way out.

The car ride was about 20 minutes from her house to the club Sia said she'll wait in the front. I parked my car near the entrance and looked at the beautiful bar that I'm staying in front of. I quickly got out the cold air hitting my bare legs and arms it was a bit chilly outside the weather kinda changed a bit. I walked further to the entrance and saw Sia with another girl. Sia saw me and quickly pulled the girl towards me.

"YN" Sia waved her hand as we approached each other "Hey Sia" I said "Hey yn,meet Lea my girlfriend Lea meet Yn my class friend" she said with a bright smile. Me and Lea exchanged handshakes "Nice to meet you Lea" I said with a smile plastered on my face "Likewise Yn" she had a beautiful smile that was perfect with her grey eyes,her long redish hair they looked very much alike. Sia had a red dress on and Lea had a blue dress on the both looked stunning.
We walked into the place with Sia holding Lea around her waist like she was the man and I walked a bit at the back . We took a seat and soon a young guy asked for he wanted anything to drink. We three took red wine and I asked for some peanuts.

We were chatting when my eyes landed on someone very familiar our eyes met and it was Mr Jeon with a few friends and Mr Kim. I wonder what they do here. They also came to drink idiot. Oh yes.

He looked so attractive in that black suit and he's hair was a bit messy which made him more hot. He's eyes traveled down my body as he licked hes lips taking a sip of hes wine sending chills through my spine and butterflies started escaping my stomach. I looked over to where Sia was but when I looked there was no one. I shifted my gaze the the bartender and asked for a few more shots. I wanted to drink I really wanted to. The bartender placed a tray of drink down after thanking him I took one else glass and another and another. I was about to take another one when someone grabbed the glass from my hand and sipped it up. Mr Jeon.

"Slowly Mrs yn" he said as he took a seat next to me, he's strong cologne hit my nostrils he smelled so good he's shirts was a bit opened. He's eyes traveled down to my breast and back up to me. I don't know what I was feeling I decided to go to the bathroom I got up but he held my wrist "where you going yn" he asked still holding me "b-bathroom sir" I stuttered,heat go of my hand and I walked to the bathroom and stood there for almost 5 minutes. I threw some water over my face and took wiped that was in the bathroom and wiped my face. My eyes shot to the door handle moving and it opened revealing Mr Jeon. Why is he here.

He came inside locking the door as he's back was faced to me. I tured fully to him "this is the lady's room sir" I said with my arms crossed over my front " and you think I don't know Mrs yn, this is my bar I know each and every spot in here". Wait what he owns this bar it must be a joke right. But it didn't seem like a joke it's really he's . What is this guy really. I snapped out of my thoughts as he approached me now standing infront of me. I stumbled to the back but the basin kept me from moving more. He always had this smirk on he's face I made him more attractive. No wonder most of the girls likes him at school.

He stood close to me he's breath fanning on my forehead. "How about we do something fun befor we get out from here hm" he asked placing he's hands on my waist squeezing it lightly. My mind was the focused on us on didn't think of anything else "take sir" without a second further he's lips were attached to mine he's hand cupping my checks and my hand went behind he's neck to deepen the kiss.

Fuck he was such a good kisser he bit my lip asking for entrance and I gave it to him. He's tongue exploring my mouth the mix of the wine u just had and he's taste of the cigarette it tasted so good. I felt warm,he's hands roaming along my back going down to my ass. He cupped my ass cheeck and I moaned into he's mouth my hands slowly going into he's hair and running my fingers along he's long hair. Pulled away and we both catched our breath while our forhead touch "I've been waiting to taste that sharp bitchy mouth of yours" he said while breathing heavy.

I didn't know what to say I just kept my head down.

"Let's go to a better place I'm sure you'll love it" he said as he pulled me out after checking the walk through. It was quiet only the feint sound of music coming from the other side.

We walked up the stairs that I didn't even know exist here. It was quiet and peaceful. He took big steps almost making me run but I kept up with he's pace.

Soon we came across a black door that had the name Jungkook written in black " is your name Jungkook...Sir" he hummed in response and opened the door. Inside was a black marble table a few papers neatly on the side,the room was spacious. It had a little black fridge in the corner a huge couch as you go deeper in and a few more things.

"Is this yours" I pointed to all the things in he's room

"Yes it's mine" he said when he's phone called rang "strip while I take this phone call" . My checks turned blood red my legs moving over the the black table where I put my phone and purse.

I slowly took out my heels while he stood across the big window and spoke to whoever it was. He sounded angry but kept things calm. Turned to look at me and raised he's eyebrows as if why are you still in that dress.

Yn struggled a bit with the zip when she felt Mr Jeons breath against her neck.

Mr Jeon slid he's hand up her arms and slowly kissed her neck from behind. Things were getting hot. He trialed he's hand up to her zip and zipped it down slowly while giving kisses down her arm.

A small moan slipped out of yn's mouth when he licked her earlobe...

Wait wait I will add in the next part I don't want to make things long then I'll end it soon

Half way through next chapter!!!!!

20 votes for next chapter!.😶😉

Favourite food??

Professor Jeon            18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें