13

Yn

My eyes flutter open and a groan escape my lips as I pull the blanket over my head.

A strong arm is dropped around my waist making me smile.

As soon as I want to turn around a sharp pain strikes through my legs and up my body. I moan in pain and the arm removes from my waist.

"Are you ok baby" Jungkook asks as he checks me out.

A smirk forms on he's face when he looks at me un clothed body.

"Jungkook please..no" I say. I already know what's going through he's mind.

"OK ok I won't touch you that bad" he says trailing he's hands up my legs and between where my woman hood is.

He's finger rubs over my clit in a slow motion jolting up all my bones.

A moan escapes my lips when he presses he's finger harder on my clit.

He's body shift from next to me to between my legs. My eyes widen before it closes in pleasure.

He's tongue flicker across the while of my slit.

He's tongue sooths the aching pain between my legs and replace it with pleasure.

After what felt like and hour he finally gets up and place a pluck on my lips.

"Tomorrow is back to class" he says putting he's pants on and followed by he's t-shirt.

He muscles,they should just have their own fandom. Each part of he's body need their own fandom.

I hum in response and slowly get up not to wake the throbbing ache in  my pussy.

"Get done I'll wait in the kitchen". He says giving me a long yet soft kiss.

A smile forms on my face when he walks away and I get a glimpse of he's back.

I walk into they he shower and strip myself as the water turns warm.

Once I step in the shower,I wash myself with some soap and my hair with shampoo.

_____________

"Jungkook what are we doing at a lingerie store" I ask placing my make on before getting out. The risk of anyone seeing us here is very close.

He just has a smirk and open the door for me. I step out and hold he's hands while he glide me through the Isle of some lingerie. I feel like launching right now.

"I want to see you every day after school with that lingerie on looking sexyy and I'll just come and fucking it rawly off that gorgeous body" he whispers in my ear. I don't know what happened in my stomach butterflies if felt like a bunch of bees 

He grabs a red,black,blue and many other colors for me.

______

Once we got back at my place. Jungkook ran me a warm bath while he prepare dinner for the both of us 

Sadly,he won't me sleeping over at my place tonight.

If he just was not my sir,

"Here you go m'lady" he says handing me a plate of waffles with strawberry and blueberrys as toppings. My mouth waters at the sight.

__________

After eating jungkook kisses my he's last goodbye and walks out of the door. My heart aches so bad just to have him close to me again. Theses two day were the best days of  your life I ever had.

My phone vibrates on the table and I walk over to see my mom calling.

With a sigh i accept the call and bring it to my ears.

"Oh my lovely daughter,,guess what?" She says with a fake happy tone. I'm so used to it already. "Your mom is coming to visit you tomorrow" she says. I can see that smirk playing across her face.

She only does this when she runs out of money.

After we spoke I tucked myself into the warm blankets while hugging the pillow jungkook slept on.

He's smell alone can get a girl on her knees.

Before anything settles the darkness overtakes me sending me to my dream land.

Don't forget to vote.

My writing is getting out of hand??

😭😭

I have so much going on guys.

I lost a close family member this week so alot is really going on.

Till then

-Esha/reeva💋