12

Guys I'm having complaints in my writing and I won't tolrelate it..you don't know what going on I'm my life or how I'm going so please guys just stop with this shit. If u don't want to read then leave..I'm not forcing you to stay.

Not to all my readers but some of you.

And thanks to some of you have have the patience and staying with me since day one.

I love you❤💋

Here's the chapter...enjoy❤

Yn

The beeping sound of the alarm alert my ears to wake up.

With a groan,I pull the covers of my sheet over my nest of hair. The rays  of sun is seriously anno9in the morning.

With a sigh,I sit up straight and take in the rounding of where I am.

I look to the side of the bed only to find it empty. Jungkook probably left early in the morning. A professor always has extra work you do.

Swinging my legs over the bed,I place my feet into my slippers and walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Turning on the hot water,I sink into the shower and relax at the feeling of water burning my skin. I washed my hair,shaved and cleaned before I got out and dried myself with the towel.

While drying my hair,my doorbell rings and I set my hear towel down and drap a robe over myself before walking to the door and opening it.

A unfamiliar face stands in front of my door with a bag and roses and hands it to me.

"Sign here please ma'am" he says handing me the pen and a paper.

"Who sent these" I ask as I hand him back the paper.

After not telling me who sent it,I walk into the foyer and place everything down. I bring the roses up to my nose and sniff it. Delicious.

Pulling out the piece of paper that's between the flowers.

It was sent from Mr Jeon with a note saying I should be ready by 8pm sharp.

I have whole day so I walked back into my room and fully clothes my body and after that I cleaned and ate food before throwing myself on the bed and reading a book.

Later that day
7:40pm

I hum along as I dress myself into a beautiful red silk dress with shining beads at the end of it.

Walking over to the drawer I pull out my make up and accessories.

I don't really wear makeup but today I want to try something different. I did my eyelids with smokey red and black mix and also made my lip red. .

I looked at .yself in the mirror and admired myself for the next few minutes before a knock erupted from my door. .

I quickly double check myself before walking over to open the door.