3

It was end of our last subject and most of the students were halfway out of the classroom I always waited to go out lastly because of the stuffed hallway.

Sia left after we exchanged numbers and she seemed like a good person very soft and lovable we have a lot in common.

I decided to leave now that the hallway had less animals in. They were wild.

Before I stood up Mr Jeon entered and I felt a completely wierd sensation in my stomach it like butterflies that's trying to escape i looked up to him and he's eyes were already on mine " It's Yn right" He asked as he leaned against the desk with he hands resting in he pants pockets "Y-yes Sir". Why am I stuttering. I said and I made more quick just to get out of here. I just got up but he spoke again" Umm Yn if you don't mind I would like to have a word with you tomorrow after class " he said while walking over to he's desk and taking a seat.

"Yes sir, I'll be heading out have a great day sir" Yn took her belongings and walked out into the car parking lot.

"Do you go by Hari or Yn" MR Jeon asked

"No just yn" and yn left.....

Yn decided to go to cafe and bought coffee.

For the whole half a day yn did many things as organise her apartment, she still didn't pack out all her belongings its been only a week that she started a new school and state and it's already stating to get better day by day.

It soon was night Sia,Soobin and yn had a video call and chatted about the assignment they did today.

Yn already know she did bad, but what do they expect I'm new and the work is not the same so I still need to push through.

It was late and they all decided to sleep. Before yn went to sleep she first washed and took out a book and fell asleep while reading..

This is short piece need to comment ..

Just vote

Ciao bellissima ༺♥༻

...