9

Jungkook

Driving yn to school was a tough job for me. My eyes scan the room once it fall on yn it stop.

She has her pencil wrapped around her lips and she ties her hair up in a pony tail.

My cock hits against my zipper as I imagine my cock between those lips instead of the pencil.

That's your student.

I know for fuck sakes.

I watch as she relates a sigh and shrug her shoulders back for relief?

"OK kids let's start" I say pulling my eyes away from yn and start marking the test papers.

Once I come to yns test paper upset-ness rise up to my mind as I look at her marks. She has less than all the student in the class.

I've taken a look at akk if her work so far but this:is unexeptable.

The bell rings after a short period and I watch the students leave few by few.

Calling out yn I hand over the papers. I watch as her eyes widen before narrowing again.

She's upset she looks as if she wants to cry.

"I'll be tutoring you from today onwards yn,wait a few minutes till I cone back" I say walking out if the classroom to make sure the hallways are clear.

I know I will regret this but I don't want to see my students failing. Especially yn.

Walking back to class I motion her to come.

Pulling up in front of my doorway we both get out and step into the house.

"Feel free to sit down I'll be back in a sec" I say walking to my room to change my outfit.

Walking out, I place the books on the table.

I can feel the state coming from my right side.

Pulling back the urge to take just here in the cou-.

Shes my student.

"Focus yn" I say looking at her.

Her bottom lip dissapaers between her lips and my eyes immediately fall towards it.

Out of nowhere my hand reach out to her bottom lip pulling it out.

"Don't do this" i say rubbing her bottom lip with my thumb.My voice sounded like a whisper.

Pulling away quickly like a animal just bit my finger off. I look away. I can feel my face burning.

Mind all the talking,I can feel the heat transferring from our bodies.

"Follow me" i say getting up and walking towards the room.

We both sit next to each other and fuck, just her smell alone is driving me crazy.

I cant stand being next to her for so long. Looking for an excuse I came up with one.

"Let's take a break km hungry" I say giving a small smile. She nods and we both make out way to the kitchen.

Pulling out the noodles I wash a pot before throwing it in the pot to boil.

Once it's fisinshed we both ate and just when i want to wash yns plate shes already at the sink washing her own.