15

Yn

After school I went straight to the hospital after finding the address from Taehyung.

I ignored sias calls and msgs and drove straight to the hospital.

Right now I'm waiting for them to call me in and tell me when I can see him.

This is all so unexpected...my whole life story is complicated.

"Mrs yn you may come in" the nurse say with a nod and brush past me.

As soon as I enter the room,jungkook sits normally on the bed with a cup of milk in he's hand.

"Oh my God Mr Jeon,,are you ok" I ask walking quickly over to him and giving him a hug. He hugs me back with a smile and let's go again.

"When will you be released" I ask taking a seat next to him.

"Tomorrow" he says taking a sip from he's milk.

"And as soon as I'm right here,I'll fuck you till you forget your name" he says with a wink. Did the accident do something to he's brain??

I give a smile and just wait there until he speaks up again

"How's class" he says motioning me to come sit next to him.

I walk next to him and he pulls me on he's lap.

"School is well...it's the first day without you tho" I say playing with he's hair.

The whole half day went on with talking until it was evening and the doctor came in with a smile.

"Mr Jeon we have some well news..you may be going home today as in now...but you have to take meds for your arm and your back" and blah blah blah. I don't have the shittiest of time to listen to her blabbering. 

After almost half an hour of the nurse instructing us on what to do,we finally got out and jungkook called Taehyung to pick us apart as jungkook can't drive bcoz of he's arm.

"Jungkookah how's your arm feeling now"?. Taehyung asks as he helps jungkook open the door.

"It's better and more healthy" he says finally sitting in the car. With a nod Taehyung closes the door and walks over to the driver side and  gets into the car before starting the engine and driving home.

"Yn-ah do you mind staying at my place tonight?". Jungkook mumbles as he snuggles he's face between my breasts. He's move got me a bit startled but I let him have he's way.

My fingers find the Strand of he's hair and start moving it between he's hair.

"Hmm" I hum. My tiredness kicking in. He grabs my hands and looks up to my eyes. "Thank you yn" and then he places soft kisses on my finger tips before snuggling back between my breast.
_______________________

"Yn!" A loud voice boom from beside me making me open my eyes. I check my surroundings and see I'm in jungkooks bed room.

It takes a few minutes to realize why I'm here exactly.

"Have some coffee" jungkooks voice takes me out of my daze. I take the cup from him the warm immediately flowing through my body. I mutter a small thank you and watch as jungkook leave only to return back with another cup of coffee. He takes he's seat next to me under the blanket and pulls me closer to him.

"How was school" is the first thing he asks before taking a sip of he's coffee. "It was ok...until I heard what happend to you" I say playing with he's fingers and tracing he's tattoos.

The evening went quit well until I hear jungkooks light snores. I take the time to admire he's beautiful face features. I bring my face forward and place the softest kisses on he's face before tucking myself into the blanket and snuggling into he's chest.

Not long after I feel him pull my closer to him and place a soft kiss on my forhead before snuggling into my hair.

_________

This story is sickening now!!!!!
Should I end it or go on??

But I'll cut this story short..so it will probably end after 5 or 7 chapters!

Till then.....❤