8

Yn

The car drive was silent on out way to class built with a lot of tension between me and the air. My horny ass ain't helping with anything.

Pulling out my note book and placing it on the table Mr Jeon also walks in keeping he's eyes on me. Butterflies form in my core and I quickly remove my eyes from he's.

"Alright kids let's start" he says before throwing a bunch of paper booklets onto to desk and calling Sia to hand it out.

After all the math stack we finished the principal decided to let us work halfday so we all about to leave.

Opening the door Mr jeon calls me back inside.

"Yes sir" I say while taking a seat on the chair close to he's. He doesn't answer anything he just pulls out my math booklet and hand it over to me.

My eyes widen in disbelief. I got the lowest mark I ever had. Disappointment is written on both out faces as I put the booklet back onto the table.

"I'll be tutoring you from today onwards mr yn,Ill be back now and well head to my house". He says before getting up and pulling he's clothes right.

I'm going to he's home.

After 5 min he walk in and tilt he's head motioning for me to come out. The college is empty so its not a problem if I go with him.

We both get into the car and take off.

We arrive infront of a beautiful house not too big not too small but just perfect.

With a sigh I exit the car and so does he. Pulling out he's keys he open the door and we both enter.

" I'll be right back yn,feel free to sit down" he says before dissapering behind the walls.

I take my time to admire the house it cozy. Black marble with red scrstches walls. Black leather couch a huge TV screen on the wall with small couches and chairs.

After a few minutes Mr jeon returns with a a few books and things looking extra hot. He now had a T-shirt on and a shorts. Comfy.

"Are you hungry" he ask taking a seat next to me. Hes sharp smell hits my nose making me want to throw my head back. He smells dangerously delicious. That when my eyes scan he's whole sleeved tattoo. He look fucking gorgeous.

My fingers twitch with the need to feel he's strong biceps as he stretch  he's arm out to grab a notebook on the table.

"Yn" he calls taking me out of my trans. "N-no sir I'm not hungry" I say as we both stare at one another.

My bottom lips dissapears between my teeth and he eyes falls down to my lips.

Hes hand comes in contact with my face and he pulls my lip out of my mouth while rubbing he's thumb over it.

"Don't do this" he says looking at my lips.

"W-why sir" my voice comes out shaky and whispered. He removes he's hand saying a small sorry. He's cheecks is red and he's face.

What was that.

"Come with me" he says and we both get up walking towards he's room?

No its a study room. There's so bed but a table and a few chairs and a couch. The window on the right with a dim room.

He leans on the table and motion for me to walk up to him. As I do I feel my core leak onto my panties. This not good im he's student and he's my Sir.

Just as I stand infront of him my pen slips from my hand and without thinking I bend down and make contact with he's member.

"Your pen mrs yn" he says my eyes meet he's and he had a smirk on he's face.

He noticed where I was looking my face burns from the embarrassment and I quickly grab my pen and stand straight looking anywhere but he's eyes.

"Let's get started" I say and he walks around the desk taking a seat. I do the same.

"Sit here Mrs yn it'll be better to talk" he says patting the chair next to him.
I nod and sit next to him while he talks about maths.

My eyes scan the side of he's face and I notice he's sharp jawline,a mole on he's neck,he's juicy lips,oh how good would this tas-.

"Focus yn" Mr jein says making my eyes widen. He felt my stare. Clearing my throat I shift myself close to him. My body heats up as I sit next to him and we start working.

I got disctarcted alot by he's beauty. He didn't smile once but I caught a few smirks and ting winy smiles.

Its been 29 minutes and I'm hungry.
I want to ask but I'm afraid.

Just ask yn we all human.

"S-" before I could finish he cut me off . "let's take a break I'm hungry" he says with a smile.

He smiled.

I smile back with a nod.

Walking to the kitchen hes back muscles flex and my fingers just want to feel the bumps on he's body.

We enter the kitchen and he tells me to sit which I dont do.

He walk behind the kitchen table and pull out some noodles.

"Where are the bowls" I ask lifting my hair up in a bun. I watch as he's eyes scan my body but in a split second he's eyes are on mine.

Everything feels so weird rn.

I walk to a big white cupboard and open it taking out two bowls.

Its been three hours I'm here already and we did one and a half hour if study.

He cooks the noodles and when its done I walk to the sink.

My back faces him and i feel he's front is pressed up on me. My eyes widen and I turn around.

Our faces are too close. He looks down brining he's hand back down.

Before anything else he's lips are pressed on mine.

I don't respond to the kiss because I'm too stunned. He pulls away.

"S-sorry" he says walking back but I pull him forward and press my lips back on he's.

He pulls me by my waist and my arms snake around bes waist and he lifts me up and place me on the table.

He pushes my legs apart and stand in betweeen my legs.

I can feel he's member pressed up on my core.

A moan escapes my lips as he pushes he's tongue down my throat exploring my whole mouth.

Next update soon
I promise

Jungkooks pov❤