NEW TEACHER

Third pov

It was a sunny morning. Students are busy entering the college. The campus was filled with students in seconds. Teachers started arranging their schedules for this day.

" Hey. Have you heard about the new teacher coming today? "Mr. still asked his colleagues.

"Yeah, I heard it from the principal. He told me that she is a young girl. So we have to help her. "Mr. White answered to Mr. Still.

"Young", Linda was confused about it. She looked at Trina and raised her eyebrow.
"Yes. She is a young teacher. She is a trainee. She came here in place of Sara," Trina answered.

"Trainee ", Linda was again confused. This college usually avoids the trainee teachers because they are young and inexperienced. So it will be a total waste.

"Yeah, but now we lack staff here. So the manager appointed a trainee till he finds a suitable one ", Trina answered Linda's doubt.
"And she was a rank holder too" , Trina added.
"Ohh", Linda understood it.

The teachers in the department continued their conversation about the new teacher. They are really curious about her and have waited impatiently for her arrival.

"There she is ", Trina pointed outside. All others followed the direction and saw a beautiful girl leaving the principal's office.

"Wow, she looks beautiful, "Mr. White commented, looking her up and down.
"Indeed." All of them agreed with his opinion.

She slowly walked towards the department.

"Hi", she said, looking around.
" Hello. So you are the trainee? "Mr. still asked, analyzing her. It is hard to say that she is a teacher.

" Yeah. I am Natasha Miller ", she smiled at her new coworkers.
" Hello. I am Trina. This is Linda, this is John Still, and this is Walter White." She introduced everyone to Natasha.

Natasha politely shook her hands with them.
"So this is your first teaching time, right? ", Linda asked curiously.
"Yes", she replied shortly.
"Are you nervous? ", Trina asked, thinking of her first experience.
"Well yeah. A little ", she answered with a small smile.
"You should be careful. The students are not so easy," John said very seriously.
"Yeah, let's try", Natasha answered with a spirit. She

"If students have any problems, don't get involved in them. Then it will trouble you", Walter advised.

"How can you not be involved in students problems? ", she can't believe him.

"You will soon understand where to react and where to keep silent." With this line, they all dispersed to their respective rooms.

Natasha sat on her chair.
"This is your time table ", Trina said, giving the time table to Natasha's hand. She read it without wasting time.
"I have class in the first hour ", she said excitedly, making Trina smile.
" Oh. If you have any problems with direction, you can ask me", Trina offered to Natasha, which she gladly accepted.

The morning bell rang. Students started to move to their respective classes, as did the teachers.

"Hey Lia, where is your assignment paper", Jenny asked to the class nerd. She gave her assignment papers to Jenny, and she started copying them.

Satin walked toward Jenny.
"Jenny, do you want to go out with me", satin wiggled his eye brows at her.
"Only fools will go out with you", she said, pushing him away from her and continuing to write.

Jenny is quite popular in college. So most of the boys are after her, but she won't fall for simple guys. Jenny wanted a big shot as her boyfriend.

Philip opened the door and walked straight to his seat.
"Hey Philip", Jenny called him. He stopped at the track and looked at her.
"What is it, Ms. Popular? ", he asked, placing his hand on the bench.
"Where is Christian? ", she asked, looking at the door.
"He was in my pocket five minutes ago, then he went outside. So sad ", Philip mocked at her and walked towards his seat.

The back seats are reserved for him and Christian. They were childhood best friends.
"Justin ", Philip said, hitting the boy sitting in front of him.
"What? ", he asked, rubbing his back.
"Sarah went on maternity leave. So who is now? ", he asked to Justin.
"I went to the principal's office today, and they were talking about a new teacher. Probably she is going to take class for us", he answered helplessly. Philip just hummed in response.

Philip waited for his friend. The door opened. But instead of his friend, a gorgeous girl walked inside the class.
"Hi class. I am your new English teacher, Natasha Miller ", she introduced with a warm smile.

Natasha started taking attendance. She marked the absentee

"So I don't know anyone of you. But we can get to know each other gradually", she said, moving her hand in the air.

The class door again opened. This time, it was a guy.

"Yes?" she asked, looking at the boy. He was a little surprised to see a new one in his class.
"I am Christian ", he said, walking to his seat.
Natasha ignored him as it was her first day.

"Why are you late, man? ", Philip asked his friend in a low voice.
"Nothing much. Who is this? ", he pointed at her.

"She is the substitution for Sara miss. Her name is Natasha Miller. She is beautiful, right?", Philip smiled at him. Christian knows she is beautiful, but he doesn't give a fuck to anyone. A lot of teachers here despise him, while others want him for their own benefits, so he simply ignores them.

Natasha continues taking class. Her first day went without much trouble. The class is not bad, as others mentioned to her.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻